Smashcat

All-American
Gold Member
Mar 13, 2012
https://pbs.twimg.com/media/CzrsRXoUAAAX8TA.jpg:large

CzrsRXoUAAAX8TA.jpg

Last edited:
As a nova fan I'd love Kentucky. Lunardimjust said on air we'd beat you
[roll] Well if he said it it must be right. Nova is a team I would love to play as they are the epitome of the a donut team. A really good one but still a total nothing inside. Bam would feast . I think Uk ends up a 1 seed ( think we lose 2 more tops ) but a 2 seed is fine as well.

Reactions: ukfan041
Deep down, you know you don't want UK in your region. Don't try to act like Bobby.
No actually would welcome it. We know how to win games. This senor class is 108 and 13. They would out tough U.K.; when Punched in the mouth and You'd fold. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather play a Baylor but be between U.K. Kansas and duke, give me Uk in a heart beat.

No actually would welcome it. We know how to win games. This senor class is 108 and 13. They would out tough U.K.; when Punched in the mouth and You'd fold. Don't get me wrong, I'd rather play a Baylor but be between U.K. Kansas and duke, give me Uk in a heart beat.
No one really knows what KU,UK or Duke will look like in March,this Lunardi stuff starts earlier every year and make less and less sense in doing so.You guys won last year and everyone in the country is glad you did (except UNC awwww I hate it for them) but let's not crown you guys this year just yet.

Being in nova region would be better than duke region. But the south region will be played in Memphis, a great Kentucky fans gathering place

Nova is one of those teams that, like many years, has a very good chance to be upset early. Just not the the same talent as the other 7 teams. Lets not forget the type of team Wright's Villanova was over the years.

Plus, you know the NCAA isn't going to help them like they would UNC/Duke..

I would take the 2 seeds to beat the 1 seeds 3 of 4 games on that list, with Indiana losing to Duke at full strength.

Congrats.. you beat the only other teams who perform worse in the tournament than Nova: Kansas and Oklahoma.. I'll give you UNC, hell of a game and performance.. but that run wasn't nearly the gauntlet people make it out to be..

Villanova was lucky to walk away with a W against mighty LaSalle and they want us ? Ryan Archidianamomodelaneyandbonnie ain't walking through that door. Now scat!

Well you won't have the NCAA gifting you the win against UK like they did last year against UNC. You'd actually have to win the game. That won't happen. UNC was the better team last year and are the better team this year. Just sit back and watch what happens to them this Saturday.

You've won one NCAA title since cal. Or since Jay wright has been at nova quite frankly. Same number as Nova.

Wouldn't sniff Nova In your office pool? you didn't do too well last year than. Defending champs, #1 and best player in nation. You lost at home already lol. Early exit for a sleazy program.

Villanova helped me win $1,200 because I didn't take them the two years prior.. lmfao.

Wins one title since like '85 and talks. Never change haters. How many Final Fours and Title appearances under Wright. Yeah, thought so.

You're entire fanbase, coach, and players know you aren't on Kentucky's level.

Reactions: ukfan041
Jay Wright at Villawho for 15 years: 1 title, 2 Final Four.. 3 NITS.. one year these scrubs didn't even make A tournament.. no post seasons. lmfao.

Are all Nova fans this dumb?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT