ADVERTISEMENT

Dook's Flagg 'hesitant' in debut

The Flagg and Duke glazing is gonna be awful this year. ESPN might have to be cancelled.
Not with ABC paying billions to the SEC. I think all of our minds are going to be blown with the new coverage we get. I was saying in another thread it doesn’t matter as much in football because the SEC is so absurdly dominant it has to be covered extensively but for basketball it’s going to be awesome, especially since ESPN is pretty much responsible for 90% of the basketball content and shows. The SEC is now ABC/ESPNs cash cow - coverage will be through the roof.

Sounds like normal freshman adjusting to the pace of the game kind of stuff. Hope it takes him a good 9-12 months to adjust.
I think he will end up pretty good pretty fast. I know a lot will give him crap but I honestly think he’s in that upper tier who will be pretty good in college. I would be happy if he fell flat and did nothing but the odds are not in our favor there.

The Flagg and Duke glazing is gonna be awful this year. ESPN might have to be cancelled.

The whistle he'll inevitably get will make things even worse. He's going to LIVE at the free throw line all season. I bet he's a flopper too.

I'm already getting red-assed at the idea of Oweh and Robinson getting in foul trouble.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT