ADVERTISEMENT

Dook fan with sources (joke)

Darezay

Junior
Gold Member
Oct 23, 2017

Man this guy is basically saying they are Dook locks, we should just back off now. How can we ever compete? :((((( lets just forfeit

Reactions: Ky grandpa
shaking_head_breaking_bad.gif

Man this guy is basically saying they are Dook locks, we should just back off now. How can we ever compete? :((((( lets just forfeit

They don't even know if K is gonna be back next year or not.. I can't see it if Duke strikes out on everybody they are after, which is certainly possible.. All Moore's committment was to try and get the ball rolling for other players, problem is nobody really wants to play with Moore either, so Duke is in a no win right now either way they turn..

They don't even know if K is gonna be back next year or not.. I can't see it if Duke strikes out on everybody they are after, which is certainly possible.. All Moore's committment was to try and get the ball rolling for other players, problem is nobody really wants to play with Moore either, so Duke is in a no win right now either way they turn..
Why is that? What's the problem with Moore, drama Queen or what? Genuinely curious.

Reactions: caneintally
Sounds exactly like Caineintally or whatever his name is , every fan base has those guys .
Yes thinking we might get players is SOOOO crazy lol. Not sure what that even means. I mean when has Cal not gotten a top 2 class ? This year will be like every year - we will miss on a bunch of guys but we will also sign like 4-6 top 25 players ( and with this class needing to be 8 deep most likely add a few outside the top 25 like Allen).

That Duke fan would be like me saying we were getting Hurt and Carey and Stewart which is a pipe dream. We might get Carey OR Stewart . Not both.

Reactions: yoshukai
Yes thinking we might get players is SOOOO crazy lol. Not sure what that even means. I mean when has Cal not gotten a top 2 class ? This year will be like every year - we will miss on a bunch of guys but we will also sign like 4-6 top 25 players ( and with this class needing to be 8 deep most likely add a few outside the top 25 like Allen).

That Duke fan would be like me saying we were getting Hurt and Carey and Stewart which is a pipe dream. We might get Carey OR Stewart . Not both.

Could get both, you never know.. Kentucky is gonna need players next season and nobody knows what Oscar is gonna do for sure yet..

You've said very similar things as this guy over the years . And I'll admit, I always hope you're right . lol .

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT