ADVERTISEMENT

Team isn’t very good

UK has not been a basketball school since Pitino left. He was a perfectionist on the basketball floor and his players loved him and still love him. That feeling of being a Kentucky fan and proud of the team left UK around 2015 and will never be the same under the present coach, AD, or University President. I blame the digital age for every ill in this state and country.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
EZrhx8YX0AApuRS.jpg

UK has not been a basketball school since Pitino left. He was a perfectionist on the basketball floor and his players loved him and still love him. That feeling of being a Kentucky fan and proud of the team left UK around 2015 and will never be the same under the present coach, AD, or University President. I blame the digital age for every ill in this state and country.
Can we bring Pitino back for 2 or 3 years to right the ship while we look for a coach

Who built those teams?
Louisville last year was just bad, they didn’t have much talent at all, but yeah the leadership usually is the main reason. But sometimes you just don’t have talent. Last years Louisville team is one of the worst teams I have ever seen. Arkansas has talent, it’s just not the correct grouping of talent

Louisville last year was just bad, they didn’t have much talent at all, but yeah the leadership usually is the main reason. But sometimes you just don’t have talent. Last years Louisville team is one of the worst teams I have ever seen. Arkansas has talent, it’s just not the correct grouping of talent
Then that’s bad leadership. You have to make changes.

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT