ADVERTISEMENT

The KSR iPhone App...

...is basically unusable. An annoying ad on every article you click. Many of them with no obvious way of bypassing. I'm no fan of Jones or KSR, but I like to take a look now and then to see if anything is going on. But man, the ads are just too much.
I agree and you don't have to deal with ads on the webpage.

Yes, that app is a joke.
I only use it to occasionally listen to the podcast of the radio show, but it's so frustrating, it's a wonder anybody uses it..

I don't have anything Apple, and never will. One reason is because of Mr Steve Jobs. Horribe person.

I don't have anything Apple, and never will. One reason is because of Mr Steve Jobs. Horribe person.
He and Matt are very alike. I cut the show on for a second earlier while driving just to see what was going on and I see he’s still crying about the fact that Cal doesn’t give him the time of day. Talking about how well Stoops and staff take the criticism. When will it end? KSR is a thing of the past and the sooner it dies off the better.

Reactions: GoCats-GoHerd88
You need to switch to the On3 APP and choose Kentucky as your team and that site is the exact same as the KSR one but no annoying ads.

They said a while back that they were basically leaving the old KSR app to slowly die since they were moving everything over to the On3 app.

Reactions: BlueSince92
Tell them about it.

Not sure why in the world they need an app anyway.

I don't think MJ has any authority with KSR anymore does he? Didn't he sell it? I think he's just their mouthpiece now.

I don't think MJ has any authority with KSR anymore does he? Didn't he sell it? I think he's just their mouthpiece now.

Correct.

He kept the name for the radio show, but On3 does all the web stuff. He promotes the On3 stuff but no longer contributes to the site.

Steve was flawed just like all humans. He was still brilliant. That doesn’t excuse his behavior but let’s not act like we haven’t put worse in office from both parties.

Reactions: NociHTTP
Steve was flawed just like all humans. He was still brilliant. That doesn’t excuse his behavior but let’s not act like we haven’t put worse in office from both parties.
You're absolutely correct. The way he treated his daughter is just way over the line for me.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT