ADVERTISEMENT

Don’t shoot the messenger

But I’m hearing bacot to UK via portal next season via multiple sources. Take it fwiw. Oscar made an impression
Can you name your sources. And did your source say why , after 3 years at Carolina, he chooses to play his last year at UK. I am going to have to do an eye roll this info. But, you are usually right so, maybe.

Can you name your sources. And did your source say why , after 3 years at Carolina, he chooses to play his last year at UK. I am going to have to do an eye roll this info. But, you are usually right so, maybe.
Travis graff.

If this is all over Twitter, let’s see some tweets! I have yet to see Runt post a bogus rumor, but this sounds crazy.

But I’m hearing bacot to UK via portal next season via multiple sources. Take it fwiw. Oscar made an impression
Would prefer to have Williams. He is taller and a better shot blocker than Bacot. Only problem is he can’t shoot free throws. Should fit in just fine

• Haha
Reactions: HerrosHeroes
You guys better watch who you're shitting on. This guy told me back in 2020 what Cam Fletcher said in the airport and he was right. Also was first one to call Hopkins transfer.

I know there were rumors last year that Bacot wanted to come here. If Oscar leaves I’m all for adding Bacot. What’s everyone’s thoughts on where Terrance Shannon ends up?
Illinois for Shannon jr probably, I’m still mad Kentucky didn’t reach out to pack that’s not a good look at all

You guys better watch who you're shitting on. This guy told me back in 2020 what Cam Fletcher said in the airport and he was right. Also was first one to call Hopkins transfer.
Hopkins hasn’t transferred yet, Bacot isn’t leaving North Carolina and was never going to, runt came here to troll because he knew he would have a good opportunity to

• Haha
Reactions: RunninRichie
I certainly won't shoot you. This is not the first time I've heard about Bacot and Kentucky. I don't remember the story, but there might be some sort of tie to Kentucky.

Next years team isn’t this years team. Also feature big man for UK and wanted UK this year. Maybe maybe not.
I would take him in a minute, he would be a a superstar here. He would have to get in better running shape. Maybe after this year, big men won’t be afraid to come to UK.

Wanted UK last year. Oscar leaving. Wants the spotlight apparently. Take it for what it’s worth.
But doesn’t he have the spotlight in North Carolina? Why would he leave? Does North Carolina have someone coming in they have recruited over him?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT