ADVERTISEMENT

Does UK get in the tournament with a 20-12 record?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would depend on how many conference tourney upsets take place.

We'd be teetering between a play-in game and hosting another NIT in Memorial...

Tbh don't care at this point... Make it only to lose to another average team in game 1 or 2.

Have to listen to a Jerome Tang type talk shizz or get a #15 seed a coaching promotion.

No thanks

Reactions: Dontworryboutit23
@Son_Of_Saul where are you? Care to reply to your early season trash talking of the team?
What?

Where's the trash talk? I simply asked a question. You didn't answer it, by the way. Is that your thing? You stay in the little darkened corner until there's something to feel tough about, then you start spouting your little mouth like you've had a meaningful opinion the entire time?

Where were you when UK was losing three in a row at Rupp? Why didn't you engage in actually answering the question back then?

Last edited:
Will 23-8 get us in ?
Pretty confident we beat Ole Miss on Tuesday. Hate the 9 PM start time though.

We have been close to wins vs Florida (should been a win) and had a good shot vs Gonzaga.

Almost for sure losing 10 regular season games but I think we get the win Tuesday.

After that you get smashed by Auburn because they are at home. They stink on the road but play out of their mind at home.

So I have it 19-9 with 3 games being 50/50 plus SEC tournament

vs. Ole Miss: win (17-7)
@ Auburn: loss (17-8)
@ LSU: 50 / 50
vs. Alabama: 50 / 50
@ Mississippi State: 50 / 50

vs. Arkansas: win (18-8)
vs. Vandy: win (19-8)
@ Tennessee: loss (19-9)
vs. SEC tourney opponent: Unknown until we see the seed/draw

Your prediction was wrong as well. Get off your high horse. You had us at at least 9 losses, with three toss ups and one possible SEC tourney loss for a possible 13 losses.

How in the world you feel that your gut was superior to mine back then, when you basically said the same thing, is beyond me. I guess attempting to cheer for UK and Ohio State at the same time will do that to a man.

Your prediction was wrong as well. Get off your high horse. You had us at at least 9 losses, with three toss ups and one possible SEC tourney loss for a possible 13 losses.

How in the world you feel that your gut was superior to mine back then, when you basically said the same thing, is beyond me. I guess attempting to cheer for UK and Ohio State at the same time will do that to a man.
Don't forget xaiver and cleveland state.

Nick Offerman Popcorn GIF by NBC

I am just glad that my initial thoughts when I saw ( and whenever I see silly ass posts like this as hell EVEN BEFORE YESTERDAYS GAME 75% OF THIS BOARD still didn't get that now that we are finally healthy we ain't going to be touched by many if any especially if they ain't named Houston , Uconn or Iowa St ( the 3 teams with the best shot to beat the real UK ) . I mean give Cal elite talent he always has given you elite results ( and he truly hasn't had talent like that since the 19-20 season when we had Maxey , Richards , Hagans ( love seeing him ball in the NBA now) , Quickley and others and were on line for a low 1 or high 2 seed and the Coronavirus panic F'ed that coming final 4 up. I mean 21-22 season itself was amazing but you can't lose to a 15 seed and have that season be remembered for anything less then a FREAKING FAILURE.

But anyone with eyes could see if UK could ever get their full roster with guys like Reed , Threeves and Dilly among the most elite to ever play in the blue and white and roll players like Mitchell and Thiero and our Defensive starting to show life as being decent that this UK team was about to go on a run and what do you know we did and are as we speak . We just need to at the very worst make it to the SECT finals a week from today .

This team has been from the start one of my top 5 favorites all time and has moved up in my heart into top 3 ( along with 2002/2003 and 2013/2014 ) and surpassed 96 and 2015 ( those 2 teams always had so much pressure on them I couldn't enjoy them AS MUCH as i did the other 2 surprise teams . I just want to see us keep going as long as possible and I get the feeling we will have some Aarron Harrison-esque moments coming up in this dance and the great thing is one game it will be Reed hitting the game winner and then probably the next DJ and the next Reeves and so on. This team has so much DOG in them and has that clutch gene . As my coach says - I LIKE MY TEAM.

What?

Where's the trash talk? I simply asked a question. You didn't answer it, by the way. Is that your thing? You stay in the little darkened corner until there's something to feel tough about, then you start spouting your little mouth like you've had a meaningful opinion the entire time?

Where were you when UK was losing three in a row at Rupp? Why didn't you engage in actually answering the question back then?
^^ Congrats on realizing hindsight is 20/20, Henry

I am just glad that my initial thoughts when I saw ( and whenever I see silly ass posts like this as hell EVEN BEFORE YESTERDAYS GAME 75% OF THIS BOARD still didn't get that now that we are finally healthy we ain't going to be touched by many if any especially if they ain't named Houston , Uconn or Iowa St ( the 3 teams with the best shot to beat the real UK ) . I mean give Cal elite talent he always has given you elite results ( and he truly hasn't had talent like that since the 19-20 season when we had Maxey , Richards , Hagans ( love seeing him ball in the NBA now) , Quickley and others and were on line for a low 1 or high 2 seed and the Coronavirus panic F'ed that coming final 4 up. I mean 21-22 season itself was amazing but you can't lose to a 15 seed and have that season be remembered for anything less then a FREAKING FAILURE.

But anyone with eyes could see if UK could ever get their full roster with guys like Reed , Threeves and Dilly among the most elite to ever play in the blue and white and roll players like Mitchell and Thiero and our Defensive starting to show life as being decent that this UK team was about to go on a run and what do you know we did and are as we speak . We just need to at the very worst make it to the SECT finals a week from today .

This team has been from the start one of my top 5 favorites all time and has moved up in my heart into top 3 ( along with 2002/2003 and 2013/2014 ) and surpassed 96 and 2015 ( those 2 teams always had so much pressure on them I couldn't enjoy them AS MUCH as i did the other 2 surprise teams . I just want to see us keep going as long as possible and I get the feeling we will have some Aarron Harrison-esque moments coming up in this dance and the great thing is one game it will be Reed hitting the game winner and then probably the next DJ and the next Reeves and so on. This team has so much DOG in them and has that clutch gene . As my coach says - I LIKE MY TEAM.
Does it take a great coach to win with elite recruits? Cal has had good college players the last few seasons and has had a worse win percentage than BCG.

Does it take a great coach to win with elite recruits? Cal has had good college players the last few seasons and has had a worse win percentage than BCG.

Don’t mind Cane. He’s not completely, I don’t know, whatever it is. I used to think he was a troll with takes as bad as his but then I began to think he’s serious and so, I just let him post without responding to it. His “Andrew Harrison will be a lottery pick and anyone who doesn’t know it is stupid” was a good one. He’s had a lot of good ones.

His spelling can get pretty good too. His use of “of coarse” is my fave!

Reposting this like it’s an own is dumb af. This was posted at a critical juncture of the season and after multiple extremely disappointing losses.

The people dredging these up ran and hid for the losses. Now that things are going well they run back and try to claim they were right all along.

Is that what being a fan is?

Reposting this like it’s an own is dumb af. This was posted at a critical juncture of the season and after multiple extremely disappointing losses.

The people dredging these up ran and hid for the losses. Now that things are going well they run back and try to claim they were right all along.

You’re not happy with being 4th in the SEC, losing the outright, 3 straight losses at Rupp, missing a 1 seed again?

Why do you have such high expectations for UK basketball?

Don’t mind Cane. He’s not completely, I don’t know, whatever it is. I used to think he was a troll with takes as bad as his but then I began to think he’s serious and so, I just let him post without responding to it. His “Andrew Harrison will be a lottery pick and anyone who doesn’t know it is stupid” was a good one. He’s had a lot of good ones.

His spelling can get pretty good too. His use of “of coarse” is my fave!
How do you know so much about Kane? You’ve only been here since March 4.

I agree about not taking up the old post, but there was a lot of weak ass shit stated during that time and is it being a fan saying you will never watch this team again as long as the coach is the coach but when things are going good, you jump right back in.

How do you know so much about Kane? You’ve only been here since March 4.

It’s cane.

I’ve been here many times. Ya know how RunninRichie changes his avatar pick over and over? I like to change my account t over and over.

Nah man actually I couldn’t log in and forgot my email. My old handle is Pepsiman

I agree about not taking up the old post, but there was a lot of weak ass shit stated during that time and is it being a fan saying you will never watch this team again as long as the coach is the coach but when things are going good, you jump right back in.

I never said that and I’m sure Son of Saul never said that either. I’d make fun of someone that did. And I think you do a good job of showing a problem with the logic. Were we supposed to be happy we dropped three in a row at home? That we lost to UNCW? After one of our worst stretches of tournament performances in a long time?

Nobody is jumping back in. We never left. You all are just willing to accept a substandard product.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT