ADVERTISEMENT

Does Reed Shepperd return?

Does he return for 1 more season?

• Yes

Votes: 87 27.4%
  • No

Votes: 231 72.6%

• Total voters
Probably doesn’t, but they sure aren’t doing any favors by having Reed be the last one to announce. If you wanted to avoid let down or feeding into the suspense, you announce it early rather than be the last one.

I didn't think so. And then there was an awfully long public chuckle between Pope and Jeff. I don't think Jeff would've looked so ecstatic if he knew BBN's heart was about to get broken. Maybe I'm naive or wishful thinking. But it gave me hope.
I thought Jeff looked surprised and really uncomfortable. It’s possible he returns but I doubt it.

Probably doesn’t, but they sure aren’t doing any favors by having Reed be the last one to announce. If you wanted to avoid let down or feeding into the suspense, you announce it early rather than be the last one.
Another way to look at it would be maybe it would deter some other guards from committing if they knew he was returning, so they could wait until everyone else commits. But with him being top 5 if that is guaranteed, I can’t blame him at all for not returning

If you are coming back though i want him to wait so no one is scared off, load up on guards then Reed joins to be the center piece

The longer it drags out you have tk think there is a chance.

He and his family know more than anyone that Pope is building a roster and they care about the health of this program. If he was 100% gone…it would already be announced imo so there wasn’t the fan hand wringing and Pope could give portal guys a direct answer

No idea. No input on the subject. No influence in the decision. You could reason either if you want either outcome bad enough. If Reed doesn't know then God only knows.

I was hoping for yes but voted no. If he were going to return I think we'd have already heard about it.

Reactions: Fox2monk
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT