ADVERTISEMENT

Do you wear a mask when you go out in public?

NO Business. Money is good elsewhere. Any business that does this will not get my business even post Covid-19 hysteria.
NO Business. Money is good elsewhere. Any business that does this will not get my business even post Covid-19 hysteria.
Good luck finding that.
I bet you been wearing shoes and shirts, you will wear a mask or you won't get in to some businesses.

Good luck finding that.
I bet you been wearing shoes and shirts, you will wear a mask or you won't get in to some businesses.

I haven't worn a mask in a store yet and don't intend to under these circumstances.

Unless there is some legitimate health reason preventing you from wearing one, there is not a single reason to justify not wearing one unless you’re an asshole that doesn’t care about anyone but yourself.
**** off and get off your high horse. Being completely healthy is a valid reason. What an ignorant thing to say.

Reactions: wildcatwelder
So it's all about politics to you.

No concern for other people?

We do not wear masks for fun. We want to be considerate of others.

Please explain how a mask is being considerate of others, taking into consideration the social distancing guidelines as well. What are the benefits to others when you wear a mask, which I assume is nothing more than a basic cloth mask or something not any better than a kleenex.

Please explain how a mask is being considerate of others, taking into consideration the social distancing guidelines as well. What are the benefits to others when you wear a mask, which I assume is nothing more than a basic cloth mask or something not any better than a kleenex.

To curtail any diseased droplets from asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic people infecting others.
Is it really that hard to understand?

It may help if you didn’t ask snarky questions all the time.

You want the guy cooking your meal to take a dump and not wash his feces stained mitts?

It's his right not to wash.
It’s his employers responsibility to employ people who wash their hands. If I knew he was using his shit stained hands to cook my food I would go somewhere else from that point on. That’s how capitalism works

Edit: also if you’ve ever ate a ladies kitty cat you probably got a little ass on your tongue as well

So it's all about politics to you.

No concern for other people?

We do not wear masks for fun. We want to be considerate of others.

No it's not all about politics for me. If they were Republican governors, I would have said Republican.Wrong conclusion on your part in response to an actual fact that I stated concerning the number of deaths that someone else mentioned.. You look up the stats on the number of deaths in nursing homes in the states of the democrat governors who forced patients with Covid-19 into nursing homes. You'll see that what I said was valid, no matter your political affiliation if you're honest.

If you want to be considerate of others, then do not ever get in a car and drive. You are much more likely to injure or kill someone in a vehicle than you are of killing someone with covid-19.

According to the stats I saw, the chance of someone under the age of 65 dying from Covid-19 is .0012% to .002%, stated as a decimal only that would be .000012 to .00002
And it's going down.

Do you go around coughing in a person's face? Probably not. Do you even remember the last time you coughed? If so, did you cover your cough?(before you began wearing a mask) If you did, you accomplished what you would with a mask on. That is considerate of others without the negative affects of wearing a mask. If you are consistently coughing, why are you going out?

Last edited:
Reactions: WildcatofNati
To curtail any diseased droplets from asymptomatic or pre-symptomatic people infecting others.
Is it really that hard to understand?

Terrible reasoning! How can one be coughing and asymptomatic at the same time. Again cover you cough. That is all one has to do as far as coughing is concerned.

If the conveyance of mosquitos was only achieved via volleyball, yes. Are there any other ingenious Facebook memes you’d like to throw out as an argument?
Give me a few and I’ll see what I can find for ya

fPelo8p.jpg

Terrible reasoning! How can one be coughing and asymptomatic at the same time. Again cover you cough. That is all one has to do as far as coughing is concerned.

And people cover their mouth then touch something like a shopping cart.

The CDC recommends everyone to wear a mask out in public such as grocery stores. It's not just cough it even respiratory droplets from talking.

What reason do you have not to wear?

So just how long do you plan on wearing a mask in 2020?

Till the CDC suggests so.

Tell me how would you like to come to the VA home and tell WW2, Korea and Vietnam vets that have not been able to hug love ones. Wearing a mask is to much of a sacrifice for you to do?

Reactions: BristolCat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT