ADVERTISEMENT

Do you think Dajuan Wagner will be an All American

200w.gif

Yes... I think he will play one season and go on to the NBA . However I feel like something health related may happen and cut his career short. Just a wild prediction... Why so much interest in Memphis?

Yes... I think he will play one season and go on to the NBA . However I feel like something health related may happen and cut his career short. Just a wild prediction... Why so much interest in Memphis?

His dad played for Memphis, so I'm sure there was some pressure from various parties, not limited to Penny himself lol.

No! The closest will be Edwards, who will be first team all-SEC, with a 10-20% chance at AA. Wagner might be 1st team all-SEC though, although if I had to bet I'd say 2nd team.

You you are predicting the same thing that happened to his dad will happen to DJ? That is a gross way of thinking...lol

I will wait until he has played some college ball before making that prediction. For me that is the prudent thing to do.

Reactions: rabbitTown
If I’m not mistaken we haven’t had a freshman All-American in 7 years (Fox-Monk). I’ll just wait and see.

I think he'll be one of the most talented players in the country. I think being on a team with a bunch of other talented players means his stats won't be insane.

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
This post feels downright disturbing. I hope I'm just missing something here that softens the tone of how it sounds.

This post feels downright disturbing. I hope I'm just missing something here that softens the tone of how it sounds.
Looks to me like the post you quoted whooshed over about 95% of this boards heads.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT