ADVERTISEMENT

Dilly

Gonna be the best of the bunch from that team
Imo. One of my favorites for sure. Ant Man and Dilly are gonna be a hella pair in the pros. SA is going to regret this for years.

Made a pretty big investment into Dilly cards they’re already trickling up. And man he looks sick in those T-Wolves jerseys they’re one of the best looks in the NBA. I think all in all Dilly has the chance to do something special. Sons will be rockin Dilly T-Wolves jerseys for sure. Wish UK could get Nike to to the name logo like minny.

GRCuYAxW4AAFmU8

Last edited:
Imo. One of my favorites for sure. Ant Man and Dilly are gonna be a hella pair in the pros. SA is going to regret this for years.

Made a pretty big investment into Dilly cards they’re already trickling up. And man he looks sick in those T-Wolves jerseys they’re one of the best looks in the NBA. I think all in all Dilly has the chance to do something special. Sons will be rockin Dilly T-Wolves jerseys for sure. Wish UK could get Nike to to the name logo like minny.

GRCuYAxW4AAFmU8

I am grabbing up Dilly cards too. Got over 80 OTE autos

There's a good chance him and Edwards (Anthony) will be this generations Steph and Klay. Not the same type of players, but could be super lethal.

Reactions: chroix
I am grabbing up Dilly cards too. Got over 80 OTE autos

Yea I grabbed a ton of those too. Hella good value early on, I did my share of Reeds but the value was all in the Dilly cards to me. A few have already trickled way up there, I think they’re gonna explode when his popularity rises. His style of play is gonna be popular I believe. I was shocked at how cheap he was early on. Seemed like a good investment.

Reactions: chroix and Fox2monk
UH, Ant Man is not coming off of the bench, LOL.. Have you not been paying attention to Anthony Edwards ? If you was talking about Justin Edwards, you are still wrong, he is in Philadelphia, not Minnesota.

It’s a slap at Calipari. Sarcasm.

GRCuYAxW4AAFmU8

I guess they decided to sign an over the hill cp3 instead which imo was a huge mistake. Cp3 has one maybe two competitive seasons in him. Not star quality, but competitive.

The spurs aren't winning a title in the next season or two anyway, even with wemby being insane. So should've gone long term with rob.

Who knows pops dislike of anything flashy probably didn't help. He had to warm up to the notion of his team throwing lobs even though they have probably the most unique player in nba history. Bizarre.

Reactions: Killswitch24
Pop would drag Rob down by trying to tame him right out of the chute. His electric style is what makes him fun. He will calm down with a little time under his belt. In the meantime, go get buckets young man.

Reactions: HYTCHYE ISLAND
Yea I grabbed a ton of those too. Hella good value early on, I did my share of Reeds but the value was all in the Dilly cards to me. A few have already trickled way up there, I think they’re gonna explode when his popularity rises. His style of play is gonna be popular I believe. I was shocked at how cheap he was early on. Seemed like a good investment.

He’s got that Maxey-like likability too. It’s a good call on your part I’d think.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT