ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham Will Cost UK Games. Not a Team Player

giphy.gif

All I have seen so far is a selfish player forcing things on court and taking bad shots. The team is noticeably weaker when he is in the game. Probably not shooting at more than 35 percent clip in these 4 games. Just bad decisions all around.
Yeah his 9 assists the other day scream selfish and his interview yesterday scream selfish

Last edited:
I think you can make a case he’s the best shot creator for others on the whole roster.

As someone who watched him extensively last year in EYBL I can attest he’s a much better finisher at the rim than he’s shown this event.

To me it seems the focus with him has been to use his quickness to create open shots for teammates instead of his scoring that the YouTube highlights accentuate.

Dillingham gonna join Bradshaw as the Rafters whipping players this season.
Yep, every year this board's gotta pick a designated whipping boy for the season ...and appears a few folks have already set their sights on Dilly.

And it sure doesn't help him that he's directly competing for minutes with the board's favorite son, Sheppard.

He does need to understand that he’ll get drafted no matter what. Average 4.5 points, 6 assists, a steal, couple boards. Cal will have a connect somewhere who will at worst take him second round.

All I have seen so far is a selfish player forcing things on court and taking bad shots. The team is noticeably weaker when he is in the game. Probably not shooting at more than 35 percent clip in these 4 games. Just bad decisions all around.
So I’m assuming you’re not aware of the 9 assist game in pool play.

I'm glad you said that. I was just thinking, nobody has said anything really stupid in a few minutes.

He'll be fine and we'll be damn glad we have him later in the season. He just needs to settle down and learn NCAA basketball, he'll be alright and may be back next season for us.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Not ready to go that far yet. But he was the freshman I was least pumped about this off-season.

He dribbles a lot without going anywhere. And if he hits a shot he isn’t passing for a few possessions.

But he did some good things and he’s still young obviously. A lot of time for Ulis to teach him a thing or two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT