ADVERTISEMENT

Dillingham 2 FTs that were never counted?

UKSanders

All-SEC
Jan 1, 2003
Just watched the replay, and did I miss something, or did Dillingham have 2 FTs that were never added to the score?

At the 10:38 mark in the 2nd half with the score 73-47, Dillingham was fouled and went to the FT line. He sank both FTs, but the score never changed.

Anyone else notice this?

Not that it mattered in the outcome of the game, but it was weird.

Correction - the score was adjusted randomly in the middle of the play at the 8:20 mark... the Cats miraculously scored 3 points while ISU was passing the ball on their end...

Just a mistake with the TV production... just surprised it took that long for them to catch it.

Correction - the score was adjusted randomly in the middle of the play at the 8:20 mark... the Cats miraculously scored 3 points while ISU was passing the ball on their end...

Just a mistake with the TV production... just surprised it took that long for them to catch it.

You aren't wrong for wondering. It was a complete mess.

I thought the same thing but I believe they adjusted the score alittle later in the game. Just looked at the play by play box score and they have it listed.

Yeah we were laughing about that. The score keeper for TV was like a guy that dropped a puzzle and was trying o piece it back together. We were at 81 I think and scored a bucket and I said, hey we didnt get credit for that, then a minute later hit another and got 6!!!

I gave up trying to keep up with the score on TV during the game. We are now occasionally going to have to beat 5 players, 3 officials, and the score keeper. lol I'm kinda joking. I usually don't complain about the officials. Although, there are times when.....................

I gave up trying to keep up with the score on TV during the game. We are now occasionally going to have to beat 5 players, 3 officials, and the score keeper. lol I'm kinda joking. I usually don't complain about the officials. Although, there are times when.....................
Completely incompetent. Embarrassing on TV. Just my opinion.

At one point in the first half, they had 5 FGs, two of which were three pointers, and no free throw makes, but had an odd number of points. I guess they got it right at some point. The score on the ESPN App was consistently different from the TV score as well.

Just watched the replay, and did I miss something, or did Dillingham have 2 FTs that were never added to the score?

At the 10:38 mark in the 2nd half with the score 73-47, Dillingham was fouled and went to the FT line. He sank both FTs, but the score never changed.

Anyone else notice this?

Not that it mattered in the outcome of the game, but it was weird.
Yes, it puzzled me why he did not get the points. But late 5 pts were added at one time. May have included those two.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT