ADVERTISEMENT

Dick Vitale doesn't seem to care for Sean Miller

Miller already admitted he was wiretapped and spoke with Dawkins at his press conference. ESPN is breaking 6 month old news just looking to pile on.

I was wondering why Bowen was seriously considering Creighton. This answers that. And Miller has been to paying Ayton, little and Bowen and we're supposed to believe he's innocent?

Reports like this validate what a treasure Coach Cal is.
...dominates one-and-done
...despised by jealous coaches
...targeted by Thamel, Ford, Tipton, etc
...FBI giving immunity to whistle-blowers

And yet no one has landed a punch. Not even a scratch.

Reactions: awf
Reports like this validate what a treasure Coach Cal is.
...dominates one-and-done
...despised by jealous coaches
...targeted by Thamel, Ford, Tipton, etc
...FBI giving immunity to whistle-blowers

And yet no one has landed a punch. Not even a scratch.

If they had anything that was even a little shady they would have done piled on.......they love to pile on UK to start with.....The jealousy towards Cal just multiplies it exponentially......

Why? I mean it’s perfectly Normal for families on the brink of bankruptcy to all of a sudden be living in a $1 million dollar home, right ?
You're looking at this the wrong way, Frank. It's not the schools' fault that the rogue adidas execs were plying these recruits with millions of dollars! The schools were defrauded! [winking]

Yes this is what I find weird. He bashed him when the story first broke too...its driving me insane that he will not way one single world about Bill Self...the most he will do it retweet a story someone esle writes

If Dick were truly outraged by the whole mess, he would be writing about Self and Rat Face. Of course, that won't happen. He will take up for them, just like he did Pitino.
Yes...totally agree. I've lost all respect for him over this whole mess

We live in an incredibly skeptical time. People are cynical about everything, don't want to take much at face value, especially from anything that could be called "establishment". So I get that. Plus, Vitale irritates a lot of people anyway, so he never gets the benefit of the doubt.

This could be just what you guys are thinking it is: he has favorites, and he covers up for or excuses his favorite coaches, and throws shade at others.

But maybe it's the other possibility: maybe, because he works at ESPN and in general knows a lot of folks, he's privy to some information that the public at large doesn't see, and maybe he's just looked at it all and decided that Sean Miller is a bad actor, while others like Self and Pitino, he thinks, possibly are not.

Just a thought.

Dicky Boy only cares about one thing. "DUKE"

He will lie for them, and make up things to cover for Duke

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT