ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo update

Yes there are a few, but for every success you list, dozens of players who did not improve or actually fell in the draft can be listed. Just last year of the top of my head Ivan Rabb, Thomas Bryant, and Grayson Allen and dropped significantly

Oh, I was responding to your post that said "can you name me one time in history" so I did name one time in history... maybe you should correct that post to read "can you name me more than a few times in history" , and I might add, I was going for the "advanced to top three" as the original post asked for, but I could name DOZENS who improved from mid-late first, to lottery, and more than that who improved their draft stock period.

It's a huge risk, the odds are not in the players favor, and they are more likely to have their draft stock drop.

Those are facts

Yes now 5:04, where is the big press release as 5 pm is the cut-off........

Was Diallo ever scheduled to workout with the Knicks today? I thought that his workout with the Nets last week was the last one for him before the deadline?

Was Diallo ever scheduled to workout with the Knicks today? I thought that his workout with the Nets last week was the last one for him before the deadline?
He pulled out (pardon the Pitino pun)

Here39s-to-tough-decisions-meme-17018.jpg

Diallo does not want to play at UK: Let him go, let's find some one else and move on.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT