ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo scores 11; Fox continues his hot start.

Telling you you're wrong once when you half ass read a thread and tried to chime in about something we weren't even discussing doesn't mean "old Gonzo" went anywhere.

It just means Old Cindy was a better poster and didn't carry hurt feelings to a new thread. It isn't personal. Don't make it that way.
Trust me. My feelings aren't hurt nor did I half ass read the thread. Rafters isn't that serious. "Don't make it that way." [laughing]

I DO NOT think Diallo has a place on this year's team. I'm happy the kid is doing well in the NBA, but this new team doesn't need a guy who is going to argue with Calipari on National TV or put his head down and sulk when he's having an off night. Coach knew when Diallo didn't have his head in the game, and started yanking him towards the end of the season if memory serves. You are entitled to your opinion and if you want to be "douchy" about it, then you have that right as well. I just disagree with you. Better?

And as far as the 2018-19 roster goes, then I think they have enough athletic ability to go very far this year. Also I'll take basketball IQ over a vertical jump 7 days of the week and twice on Sunday.

Because Green is a fierce competitor and it showed. Pj played his ass off and it showed. Diallo, Vanderbilt, and Knox were not on that gear, no matter how close they were maturity wise. And again, it showed.

Diallo
Briscoe
Vanderbilt

I'm personally fine without having these guys on our rosters in the future too. The main reason is because all are extremely limited on a college court.

Maybe Diallo would have turned the corner, maybe he wasn't like Vando and he actually cared. I said earlier in the thread that I don't know what it was with Diallo, but I do know he did everything in his power to leave before he ever played a minute at UK. Then his team had 3 guys that walked through most of the year sleeping, but aren't having that issue in the NBA. Diallo did play great against Buffalo so maybe he would be a benefit. My point is I dont think it would be worth it to try given that there's a potential for chemistry issues or a fundamental difference in their approach to winning. Green, Hagans, Herro and Johnson approach the game TOTALLY different than Diallo, Knox, and Vando.

So pick your reason, I don't know. But in my opinion we will be better without those kinds of players who are not only one dimensional and offensively handicapped, but play like they need a rebuilt motor. You can't win a title with teams full of those guys.

And I like Diallo believe it or not. If players stayed 3/4 years he would be a special one.
I think I just agreed with you for the first time. [laughing]

Reactions: morgousky
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT