ADVERTISEMENT

Diallo 100% coming back

He also said that he will be attending the Combine and get all of the evaluations and feedback from the NBA, THEN make a FINAL decision with his family.

I highly doubt he remains in the Draft, but it is not 100% he's coming back, YET.

He also said that he will be attending the Combine and get all of the evaluations and feedback from the NBA, THEN make a FINAL decision with his family.

I highly doubt he remains in the Draft, but it is not 100% he's coming back, YET.
The kid hasn't played one second of college ball and isn't on any mock draft boards and states he's 100% coming back and you still nitpick?

I know he is a top recruit but I have not heard he is like a cannot miss surefire stud.....seams like this draft is WAAAAYYY too stocked for him to squeak in at all. There are a ton of players like him in theory, everyone one from Josh Jackson, Dillion Brooks, Gracie Allen, Kennard, etc......would you take him over monk???? Over Thronwell???? Over Ball, Leaf, etc.

I know he is a top recruit but I have not heard he is like a cannot miss surefire stud.....seams like this draft is WAAAAYYY too stocked for him to squeak in at all. There are a ton of players like him in theory, everyone one from Josh Jackson, Dillion Brooks, Gracie Allen, Kennard, etc......would you take him over monk???? Over Thronwell???? Over Ball, Leaf, etc.

Actually, i would pick him over all of them. He would be in discussion for top 3 pick.

Dude is 6'5" - 6'6", Long wingspan, huge athleticism...great ball handler, could be one of the best defensive player we have had in a long time, and if we can get him to shoot acceptable level....he'll be amazing.

Actually, i would pick him over all of them. He would be in discussion for top 3 pick.

Dude is 6'5" - 6'6", Long wingspan, huge athleticism...great ball handler, could be one of the best defensive player we have had in a long time, and if we can get him to shoot acceptable level....he'll be amazing.

Hmmmmm.....and WG had the biggest upside on this team as a freshmen....hmmmmmmmm......and how much have you seen him play against college players?

Hmmmmm.....and WG had the biggest upside on this team as a freshmen....hmmmmmmmm......and how much have you

not really. His measurement are all okay. Nothing sticks out for him. He is a PF that's 6'9" - 6'10" with average wingspan in NBA.

Also, he is raw so you never really know how much he'll improve. He has bad tendency to foul, but he could explode also. However, comparing his physical measurement to Diallo, Diallo's is much more off the chart.

The kid hasn't played one second of college ball and isn't on any mock draft boards and states he's 100% coming back and you still nitpick?
The NBA drafts on potential. They already know who the kid is and what he can do. They told him to work on shooting, he has. Lol at the mock drafts. I didn't realize that was a prerequisite.

The kid has said on numerous occasions that he will do what is best for his family. If he is a lottery type from the combine, he's gone. If he still needs a bunch of work, he'll be back. I still think he's gone.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT