ADVERTISEMENT

Dez Bryant

Sad to say but his run will end with that pick. I’d love to see it but Cal ain’t it. Anyone noticed that we stopped scoring and started shooting long 2’s again. Playing a bunch of bigs at once? Cal is scared and reverting to what he knows. We are still losing.
We’re quickly going from 90 per game to 75 you’re correct

phendi-ugly.gif

Dez has been picking games correct all season. 450k parlays... Picked UK, Houston,UConn and a small surprise team to go to final 4

Said UK is playing more confident than anyone
He he watched UK since January? Our players outside of Rob & reeves don’t play confident at all

Dez Bryant being relied upon for hope was not expected but hey, why not? Desoto HS's finest!

Dez gets this right, I'm going to wonder if he's a gambling warlock.

Sad to say but his run will end with that pick. I’d love to see it but Cal ain’t it. Anyone noticed that we stopped scoring and started shooting long 2’s again. Playing a bunch of bigs at once? Cal is scared and reverting to what he knows. We are still losing.

He's destroying the only elite thing about this team, 1 game at a time.

Reactions: 3Bluefever325
Reed passes up looks every game, ugo is up and down. Theiro is confident I missed that one, but Edwards Bradshaw and Wagner are not confident, Mitchell hasn’t been in awhile
Because Reed doesn't shoot 30 shots a game doesn't mean he's unconfident smh. Kid has confidence by the truck loads

Because Reed doesn't shoot 30 shots a game doesn't mean he's unconfident smh. Kid has confidence by the truck loads
Where did I say he needs to shoot 30 times? I said he passes up looks, and on defense takes gambles in man’s land. The passing of looks is an issue.

When the7 footers came back the offense was screwed. It’s human nature when you do things different and your uncomfortable you regress back to things that make you comfortable. Thus playing bigs clogging the lane and slowing it down so you can be in control. Watch he’ll play zone 1 possession because he’s never done it he’ll never do it again. He’s zoning out of bounds plays watch he’ll be back to man to man soon

Yep. I’m hoping it’s more to do w Mitchell being out but I think it’s just a philosophy change and Cals preference bc in his mind “outscoring teams wasn’t working” and Edwards and Wagner are better when playing off the weave and penetrating as the focus of the offense instead of playing aloft ball movement and spacing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT