ADVERTISEMENT

While many are melting down....

bowfreak

Sophomore
Mar 26, 2009
I am more excited for this upcoming UK basketball season than I have been since we were looking at the Monk, Fox, Bam class. Regardless of who ends up coaching us, I am confident they will be UK first and I honestly believe that we would have to get down to double digits on the want list to find a coach that was not an Xs and Os upgrade.

I am more excited for this upcoming UK basketball season than I have been since we were looking at the Monk, Fox, Bam class. Regardless of who ends up coaching us, I am confident they will be UK first and I honestly believe that we would have to get down to double digits on the want list to find a coach that was not an Xs and Os upgrade.
As far as Xs and Os, we could get into Kentucky elementary schools and still get better.

Our top three targets are all coaches who have won National Championships before, two who have won multiple, and two currently at the school where they won them. We have never hired a coach who has won a National Championship before. Take a breath, people. We've got a long way to go before we're at BCG-equivalents.

Reactions: Blue Bigfoot
I am more concerned with Jimmys and Joes, will we have 5 players to put on the floor?
Valid concern, but if we hire soon we will be able to field a good team. I am more concerned with not continuing to suck long term like Cal has. He has been terrible for 4 or 5 years.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT