ADVERTISEMENT

Denim Shorts Reboot

Sold out fast.
This morning,
@19nine_threads
released the retro rendition of Kentucky’s acclaimed “Denim” basketball shorts from the '96 National Championship season. They sold out in 20 minutes.

Reactions: Fox2monk
They do sell out way too quickly. Lord knows when they’ll be back. Missing the 94-95 cat scratchers from my collection. C’mon 19Nine only Kentucky matters.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
100%. Insane this hasn’t happened yet.
Honestly I’d love to see Nike make us their “Converse school” since we have the history and tradition of flopping back and forth and now Nike owns it. You still put the Nike swoosh on one side and the Converse logo on the other. Then you run the throwback converse jerseys as alternates onstead if the black or greys

Honestly I’d love to see Nike make us their “Converse school” since we have the history and tradition of flopping back and forth and now Nike owns it. You still put the Nike swoosh on one side and the Converse logo on the other. Then you run the throwback converse jerseys as alternates onstead if the black or greys
That would be cool. I’d still love to have modern alternate jerseys but we play so many neutral site games that we could do any number of special Jersey games.

Had a pair my sophomore year in high school. Terrorized the ABA courts in my blue denim Cons

Reactions: Fox2monk
I think we are the same age then. My grandmother in Hopkinsville bought me a pair for my 12th birthday and made sure to let me know how outrageous it was to pay $60 for shoes.
I won't pay more than $60 for everyday shoes these days. I will go big for running/training shoes though. And those just eventually retire to my everyday shoes once they have lived their active life. My feet have been spoiled lately and are carried on the wings of angels in my Hokas. Talk about money well spent! Hokas or Brooks are the only legit active/running shoes I will put on my feet.

• Haha
Reactions: CELTICAT
If the AD wasn’t a complete buffoon, he’d ask Nike (who owns converse now) to do a limited release of the real jerseys AND the Kentucky Blue Cons shoes. Easy money there to be made.

Our AD is a tool on most things. He’s totally humped the cactus when it comes to branding. The new logo, the uniforms, checkers, the football team looking like a clown show, staple remover, no good looking retro things for fans to buy, nothing. Just choppy garbage and then allows the football stadium to be named Kroger for a couple million dollars.

We need a new AD bad that cares more.

Reactions: CarolinaCatsFan
I think we are the same age then. My grandmother in Hopkinsville bought me a pair for my 12th birthday and made sure to let me know how outrageous it was to pay $60 for shoes.

We all grew up around the same time. And if you notice we all have a similar outlook on UK, the program, and even Calipari to an extent.

We were Pitino soldiers. Overlap of Rupp soldiers (parents and grandparents) and Pitino’s Army.

I really hate the new wave they suck ass bad. I love cow shirts with purple hair that clashes with their favorite checkerboard shirt. What have we done.

Reactions: CELTICAT
maybe it was tax... either way...
i would perfer our new uni-
I want the away jersey and shorts...
i cannot sport white... i am a messy dude

https://www.fanatics.com/college/ke...0+z-9-909070863?_ref=p-TLP:m-GRID:i-r0c2:po-2
just bought this
mens-nike-black-kentucky-wildcats-replica-jersey_pi4770000_altimages_ff_4770113-fe2f9740c20807016c75alt1_full.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT