ADVERTISEMENT

Deleted tweet says Drew expected to sign deal for 6 years $51 million

I'd be fine with 8.5mil a year if a good chunk of that was based on tournament results. But otherwise that's a little too much.

Unfortunately, I bet Scott Drew isn't leaving Baylor for much less than 8.5. We simply have to pony up to get coaching talent here.

tom-crean-gif__1_.gif

It was either a fake or a tweet he meant to save in his draft. He probably knows the offer we made to Drew, and has a tweet ready to go so he's one of the first to report the news.

Either way it's not an indication of what Drew is going to do.

Folks, we're getting trolled pretty well by this point. It's gone from full retard to plaid around here.

I'd be fine with 8.5mil a year if a good chunk of that was based on tournament results. But otherwise that's a little too much.

Unfortunately, I bet Scott Drew isn't leaving Baylor for much less than 8.5. We simply have to pony up to get coaching talent here.
If by "coaching talent", you mean an established title coach, then yes, you're probably right. By the way, how big is that pool of coaches: Donovan, Hurley, Drew? So three guys fit the "coaching talent" pedigree, I suppose.

But there's plenty of quality coaches out there in the up and coming next wave that would jump at coming here for less.

Damn shame. Depressing were going to have to deal with him and his 2nd round exits, 14 losses for 4 to 6 years before we can run him off.
Depressing that we are going to have to deal with posters like you for the foreseeable future. Maybe we can run you off before then!

Reactions: treyforuk
Don’t really care about the money, my main thing is the time.

I would be good with 6 years and it doesn’t get renewed unless he wins a title. Period. End of discussion.

If he doesn’t win one in the next six years, he won’t win one.

Reactions: W1LDCAT22
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT