ADVERTISEMENT

Danny Clark rising

So you're saying since he's not good enough for world-renowned DB urban, that he's not good enough for anybody? Sounds like you're calling him a slouch because that DB up north stopped recruiting him (or rather, strung him along)

He is also suggesting Urban got it right. If I recall, Urban made a big long charge for Jones and missed.

Perhaps the folks that use their phones should look at the text for spelli

If I didn't know the players names or couldn't spell that would be my excuse too.

How's that for a wisecrack?
Or I could just not give a rip if it bothers you. Get a life.

Most folks who say things like this seem to miss the fact that almost all of the “fake news” chants tend to be about stories that are eventually proven true. Americans are pieces of work, that’s for sure.
LOL. The media report information that is inaccurate or negligently incomplete all the time.

Purely in the interest of discussion and perspective I offer this

2 years ago it took Barker's back problem to force the staff to play Johnson,the next two years are history.I have confidence in Gran's offense and play calling,however could it be that the staff has some issues when it comes to seeing/evaluating what they have at the QB spot? I give the staff credit for where we are vs where we were when they got here but the QB situation should be a bit more clear to them at this point in time,maybe it is but it doesn't seem to be.

Additionally Hoak should probably have gotten the snaps Barker got last year,that isn't rocket science.Barker was never going to be a starter here after his injury,play the guy that figures into the long range plan.

Yep Barker was probably being given the hopes that he could make it back but other players needed to show up and apparently didn’t because none played a down hardly.

So you're saying since he's not good enough for world-renowned DB urban, that he's not good enough for anybody? Sounds like you're calling him a slouch because that DB up north stopped recruiting him (or rather, strung him along)
That’s not at all what I said.
That’s not at all what I said, you seem to be the DB attacking my posts like you are. My comment was in response to someone stating he should be a good one based on the fact Urban recruited him, when in fact Urban reluctantly recruited him when he was way too young and subsequently stopped recruiting him and told him he would likely never see the field there.

Listen, I hope Clark proves him wrong, I hope he succeeds and proves his worth as a great QB for us. But for anyone to act like we went in and stole him from OSU is sorely mistaken.

BTW, I’ve been going to games since the Fran Curci days and been a season ticket holder since I graduated from UK in 1993. Do before you go casting judgement on what people know or don’t know you might learn a little something about their perspective.

Here's my prediction for who will start at QB this year....it's... it's... Sorry, you're gonna have to wait till the week before the first game.

Heard a lot about Clark and his talent.

I'm glad this is going to be decided very soon so we can start determining how good we can be this year.

Most folks who say things like this seem to miss the fact that almost all of the “fake news” chants tend to be about stories that are eventually proven true. Americans are pieces of work, that’s for sure.

Not sure that’s a fact either. A lot of true stories get the media add on that takes lying to a different level.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT