ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Not sure if you guys remember this, but my buddy who had triple bypass who I request prayers for has stage 4 cancer throughout his body. He lives in Corydon Indiana and I have made trips every two days to comfort him. His one and only request from me was for me to smoke him some of my infamous bologna for a sandwich with my own recipe coleslaw . I cried.. Please as I am begging, if you see it in your heart to pray for this man, ask the Lord to accept him into heaven...I will be indebted to your prayers..

55 thank you for requesting prayer for your friend. That is a sign of a true friend, someone who cares enough to ask people they will never meet to pray. I will pray without ceasing for him and may God keep his suffering to a minimum and welcome him into his eternal home with the words, Well done you good and faithful servant.

And may God bless and comfort you as well 55.

Not sure if you guys remember this, but my buddy who had triple bypass who I request prayers for has stage 4 cancer throughout his body. He lives in Corydon Indiana and I have made trips every two days to comfort him. His one and only request from me was for me to smoke him some of my infamous bologna for a sandwich with my own recipe coleslaw . I cried.. Please as I am begging, if you see it in your heart to pray for this man, ask the Lord to accept him into heaven...I will be indebted to your prayers..
Really sorry 55. Prayers.

123575616_10158527490599799_1274612041378788720_n.jpg

55 thank you for requesting prayer for your friend. That is a sign of a true friend, someone who cares enough to ask people they will never meet to pray. I will pray without ceasing for him and may God keep his suffering to a minimum and welcome him into his eternal home with the words, Well done you good and faithful servant.

And may God bless and comfort you as well 55.
May the Lord be with him.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 47°F and clear in the Capital City. Today's high should reach 81°F. Nice.

Election Day. I voted two weeks ago. According to the news just now, 553,000 in our county (Travis) voted early. Outcome should be interesting.

Here's hoping the sick among us get better. Wishing continued happiness and improving health to all our fellow D-League members.

Vote2020WETLIWTTW.jpg

Prayer sent 55.

Morning Legionnaires!

Voting later today when the wife comes home from work. Waiting also on a new generator to be delivered today for the next go round of weather when it hits.

You guys stay safe and healthy and once again 55:

Lord help this man and his friend in this hard time and please take his friend in your loving arms and help him transition to a better place with painless peace only you can provide. In Jesus name, Amen.

Good Morning from the woods aka wildlife preserve D League

Our temperature is 48° and high should reach 75° with clear skies and plenty of sunshine. A beautiful day to take your friends to the election grounds. Saw on TV people down here are voting in caravans. Lines of cars and pickups with Trump flags going down the streets headed to the polls.

Thank you for your prayers wildcatdonf, I appreciate your thoughts and kindness. Your prayers and those like your will get me through this little bump in the road of life. I offer my prayers up for those on the D League who need a touch from Him or their family and friends.

Let's make it a great day.

Have barely turned on the TV since yesterday so I have no idea how long the lines are at the voting locations. We'll head over to Waggener High School this afternoon and find out. I sure miss walking the 5 short blocks to cast my vote.

Last edited:

Prayers lifted up for him. Tell him that God will accept him into heaven if he believes in what Jesus did for him on the cross. He paid the penalty for our sins, all we need to do is admit we are sinners, believe in what Jesus did on the cross (his blood sacrifice) and call out to him accepting the free gift of salvation.

Not by our own good works (Ephesians 2:8-9), but by faith in Jesus. It's a free gift, meaning that it's already been paid for by what Jesus did for each of us; we just need to believe it and accept it in our heart. Just like if you received and opened a gift from me on your birthday. It was already paid for, you didn't earn it, but rather just accepted it with thanks.

Tell him that we're pulling for him!!

Hi Everyone,
It's a cool, crisp morning here under clear skies. A beautiful day shaping up weather-wise. I voted three weeks ago, so I will sit out of the voting madness going on out there today, kick back and just watch what happens. I believe that Trump will take the election, but wouldn't be surprised if there emerges some sort of scam or controversy to delay the results. You know, kick the can down the road and drag this thing out a while longer. I'm hoping and praying that we'll be protected from any violence, rioting, looting, etc...

Have a good one and put your trust in God

Getting started a little late here on a cold Ohio morning. At least the sun is bright.
We've already voted so we don't have to worry about that. The Mrs, who used to be apolitical, has become a Trump terror in watching all his rallies. Has been texting everyone she knows to get them out to vote for the Trumpster. Sight to behold.
With the rallies over now maybe we can get some work done around here. I'm normally up very early but stayed up to watch the last rally....something none of us will see again in our lifetime. So, I slept a bit late. I've always found that if I stay up later than I usually do, I get a second wind and then I'm wide awake and stay up way too late. Just me or is anyone else like that?
Have a good one.

Prayers for your buddy.🙏

Good Morning from the woods aka wildlife preserve D League

Our temperature is 48° and high should reach 75° with clear skies and plenty of sunshine. A beautiful day to take your friends to the election grounds. Saw on TV people down here are voting in caravans. Lines of cars and pickups with Trump flags going down the streets headed to the polls.

Thank you for your prayers wildcatdonf, I appreciate your thoughts and kindness. Your prayers and those like your will get me through this little bump in the road of life. I offer my prayers up for those on the D League who need a touch from Him or their family and friends.

Let's make it a great day.

Usually we're all pulling for the team in blue, but today it's all about Red. It's the only time I'll root for red too.

Prayers lifted up for him. Tell him that God will accept him into heaven if he believes in what Jesus did for him on the cross. He paid the penalty for our sins, all we need to do is admit we are sinners, believe in what Jesus did on the cross (his blood sacrifice) and call out to him accepting the free gift of salvation.

Not by our own good works (Ephesians 2:8-9), but by faith in Jesus. It's a free gift, meaning that it's already been paid for by what Jesus did for each of us; we just need to believe it and accept it in our heart. Just like if you received and opened a gift from me on your birthday. It was already paid for, you didn't earn it, but rather just accepted it with thanks.

Good summation of the simple gospel message.

Hi Everyone,
It's a cool, crisp morning here under clear skies. A beautiful day shaping up weather-wise. I voted three weeks ago, so I will sit out of the voting madness going on out there today, kick back and just watch what happens. I believe that Trump will take the election, but wouldn't be surprised if there emerges some sort of scam or controversy to delay the results. You know, kick the can down the road and drag this thing out a while longer. I'm hoping and praying that we'll be protected from any violence, rioting, looting, etc...

Have a good one and put your trust in God

That seems the Democratic way. (the party, not the form of govt) Delay, contest, etc. If Trump does win, they will spend the next four years trying to impeach him, again, rather than run our gov't.

55, I will be praying for both of you, and his family. Has to be tough on them, as well.

0WQvUYFM_o.jpg

Not sure if you guys remember this, but my buddy who had triple bypass who I request prayers for has stage 4 cancer throughout his body. He lives in Corydon Indiana and I have made trips every two days to comfort him. His one and only request from me was for me to smoke him some of my infamous bologna for a sandwich with my own recipe coleslaw. I cried.. Please as I am begging, if you see it in your heart to pray for this man, ask the Lord to accept him into heaven...I will be indebted to your prayers.
I'm not fit to ask the Lord that. What I can do is assure anyone the decision is personal. In this situation, sacrificing any burden is in order. He won't need the baggage. With faith, he'll be welcomed. I pray for his enlightenment and peaceful transition. There's plenty of room.
d7abB4Dr_o.jpg

I will pray without ceasing
Your reverence is exemplary. Very refreshing.
1AbxhlCm_o.jpg

Tell him that God will accept him into heaven if he believes

4-48902_gothic-cross-hd-png-download.png

Last edited:
I will be glad when the election is over.
  • I have faith in GOD.
  • Believe in Truth, Justice and the American Way.
  • Have zero confidence in the apes being anything but the beasts they are.
Here's something to check out. This marker is linked to Bill Vincent's work. He has done a marvelous job with Edmonson Co. There's some great history showing up I expect you're interested in and others too. Any recommendations for Norman Warnell? I'm considering the Mammoth Cave Forgotten Stories. Opinion?
<===

Last edited:
Good morning D League

Our weather is nice with a temperature at 57° with clear skies. Our high will reach 79°.
Well Florida has spoken and it was solid Trump. We do not have any hidden ballots in the trunk of cars so ours is official.

The rest of the nation I just shake my head. Georgia stopped counting as did Pennsylvania. What happened to the outstanding ballots anyone knows. Looks like we may be headed to the courts.

Trust all of the D-League is feeling well. I see my doctor this morning for a game plan for my future.

Good morning D League

Our weather is nice with a temperature at 57° with clear skies. Our high will reach 79°.
Well Florida has spoken and it was solid Trump. We do not have any hidden ballots in the trunk of cars so ours is official.

The rest of the nation I just shake my head. Georgia stopped counting as did Pennsylvania. What happened to the outstanding ballots anyone knows. Looks like we may be headed to the courts.

Trust all of the D-League is feeling well. I see my doctor this morning for a game plan for my future.
I'll say a prayer for you.

I think there is still a chance that Trump wins, and the Republicans keep the Senate. It will be interesting. What is a joke is that mail in ballots that are received by Friday will be counted in Michigan. As if thousands didn't get mailed last night, when it looked like Biden might not pull it out.. How corrupt is this?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT