ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

OK. But is that an attempt? I'd figure a shot/gun/knife/climbing the stage to come to with that. Oh well.
A long time ago there was a football player, maybe Mark Curtis? A fan up in the stands had been drinking with friends who dared him to go down on the field, grab the ball and run. He did and the player put a vicious tackle on him. Said the guy wanted to see what it was like to run with the ball, so he showed him what it was like to get hit. The guy was hurt bad enough that he couldn't work, so he lost his job. When he lost his job, his wife left him. His life was ruined.

I don't know what the Trump guy had in mind or if he had any weapons. Even the hand can be a deadly weapon. Maybe he was drunk and just did something dumb or maybe he meant harm?

Electricity went out about 20 minutes ago. They said it may be a few hours before it gets turned back on. I may not be watching the game so, no artillery during scores if they don't get it back on.

Lucky today had a high of around 88 otherwise🥵

That sucks warrior. Hope the Cats have a smooth, dominate game with no injuries.

Very much enjoying this beatdown of Florida that Miami is giving them.

I was out at 5:30 am for a run and heard right outside my house a really eerie, mournful cry. Much more robust and spooky than a Mourning Dove. I managed to get a recording on my I-Phone and sent it to my stepfather-in-law, who is an avid birder.

The verdict: This guy, the Barred Owl.
You ought to be in a deer stand at 4 in the morning and have a screech owl let out a scream!!! That's after watching a horror flick the night before, the deer can smell you a mile away!!!!

Good Sunday morning everyone

First game of the year and I elected to not even start watching since I knew I wouldn't make it til the end. Seemed like a good game from what I read and the highlights I saw. Did Walker get to play? I don't think I saw his name listed with any tackles.

Church this morning and then a quick trip to my hometown for a surprise 80th for Mom. Driving back tonight.....7 hrs on the road for a couple of hours with family.

I hope everyone has a great day and enjoy your Labor Day tomorrow.

Hey folks, I hope Sunday is going along well. Its sunny and mild in the east. I'm taking it easy before a late lunch with my inlaws, daughter and her boyfriend. My wife is still in NYC helping her ailing aunt.

The Cats appeared to get through the first game with a competent performance. And no one got incinerated by lightning, so the NCAA has no complaints.

The interview with Kamala Harris eventually came off yesterday. I think it is safe to say no minds will be changed.

Glad to have a Sunday not shadowed by the dread of Monday. I hope you all have a good day.

Reactions: Catfan in Tn.
I don't know what the Trump guy had in mind or if he had any weapons. Even the hand can be a deadly weapon. Maybe he was drunk and just did something dumb or maybe he meant harm?
With a firearm, we know you can be a 1/4 mile away & kill. You have to physically touch someone to do so with hands. So I can't see the attempt possibility. Drunk/on drugs? OK. I'd say a crazed lib with no chance of impacting Trump. I just hate nutzo claims.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT