ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

A man at the Johnstown rally tried to breech security, but was caught. Don't think he was armed, but not sure. I think he was in the press area when caught.
OK. But is that an attempt? I'd figure a shot/gun/knife/climbing the stage to come to with that. Oh well.

OK. But is that an attempt? I'd figure a shot/gun/knife/climbing the stage to come to with that. Oh well.
A long time ago there was a football player, maybe Mark Curtis? A fan up in the stands had been drinking with friends who dared him to go down on the field, grab the ball and run. He did and the player put a vicious tackle on him. Said the guy wanted to see what it was like to run with the ball, so he showed him what it was like to get hit. The guy was hurt bad enough that he couldn't work, so he lost his job. When he lost his job, his wife left him. His life was ruined.

I don't know what the Trump guy had in mind or if he had any weapons. Even the hand can be a deadly weapon. Maybe he was drunk and just did something dumb or maybe he meant harm?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT