ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good Sunday Morning all.

Going to be another scorcher today with high's expected around 108°. Bert, send me some of those 80 plus degree weather days you are having. We need some relief.

The monster walk starts out while it is dark but does not last long as she gets hot quick.

Enjoy your Sunday folks and God Bless.

The KC Royals showing the Reds how it is done the last three days. Beating the Reds 8-1 Friday night, 13-1 last night and are leading 4-0 today. They are attacking the first pitch because the Reds pitchers try to throw strikes (a lot of fast balls) on the first pitch to get ahead in the count. KC is taking advantage of that.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 80°F and partly cloudy and humid. Excessive heat warning in effect. Today's high may reach 102°F.

Local news announced SWAT called out about 3 miles south of us. Details pending.

Worked late yesterday on a OneDrive issue. Bah!

Wishing y'all another great day.

national-lemon-meringue-pie-day--august-15.png
Glad to hear you are winning the battle. I only have time to come in and try to catch up a little......keeping you in my thoughts.......sorry for the lateness.....

Happy Sunday. It is a warm 68.7°F but we are supposed to on get to 82° and be cloudy. Friday and Saturday we had thunder storms that gave me .43" and .41". I am happy for my yards sake and the farmers. This may be a record yield around here as we have had really good rain and lots of sunshine to go with it.

Daughter and son in law in this weekend so I have been busy. Fixed a bunch of pork tenderloin, corn on the cob, green beans etc. yesterday and had New England Clam Chowder Friday night. Those of two of the few things that I normally cook. However, I am expert at cleaning dishes!

@Catfan in Tn. looks like you were having a good time.
Sir, I plan on being at the south end of the new Buccee's place in Smith's Grove at about 830-8:45 Monday morning to release the birds. I know it is early but if you are up..........maybe you will be my good luck charm for the season.......being an ex mayor I know you have all kinds of ceremonies that you perform......I am sure you have something about ole awf having a great racing season.... 😉 Seriously if you are up and about I am going to set my GPS bands for a 09:00 EST release. We took them to Munfordville yesterday and they flew down to Horse Cave before they came in......about 115 miles total flight in 1 hr 43 min.......first race is Aug. 31.......I have moved to a much larger club......besides stepping up my game........I'm trying to learn Spanish.............all of the other members besides my friend Jamie and myself are Cuban......I was a big fish in a small pond last season......new fish in lake this season.......

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT