ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

So, today is my day off. I get roughly 15-20 personal time hours a week... Including shits. MFTS.

My 11 year old texts all of friends (6) that today's a good day to come over (blizzard) and play in snow.

Of course wife and I didn't know. Of course we found it odd that the boy was vacuuming our rec room at 8:00am. Of course we don't have an ounce of food or drink in our disgustingly dirty house as piles of kids start showing up at 11:30am, when son told us 2:00 was when to expect them.

F me.

I need to hit Through's graphics bong to get me to chill.

Give'em hell Kooky

this-ride-will-be-epic-funny-demotivational-posters.jpg
Post of the day. :)

Watching hoops; flipping back and forth between games.

Michigan may lose their 4th in a row. Not impressed with them.

A tad nervous about our game, but we won't lose to Vandy in Rupp.

Warming up some chili, probably the best batch I've ever made. I'm not much of a cook, so that's really not saying much.

Normally have my son, he's 11, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday, but can't get out to get him. Miss him a lot, he's my little buddy.

Been working on an old shotgun, can't understand why it won't accept shells. It's a collectors item, and hasn't been shot in years, so I figure it's locked up in some way. Put a little oil in the chamber but no luck.

Hope everyone is doing well. And I hope this bickering back and forth gets resolved. Puts a damper on the thread.

Watching hoops; flipping back and forth between games.

Michigan may lose their 4th in a row. Not impressed with them.

A tad nervous about our game, but we won't lose to Vandy in Rupp.

Warming up some chili, probably the best batch I've ever made. I'm not much of a cook, so that's really not saying much.

Normally have my son, he's 11, on Friday, Saturday, Sunday & Monday, but can't get out to get him. Miss him a lot, he's my little buddy.

Been working on an old shotgun, can't understand why it won't accept shells. It's a collectors item, and hasn't been shot in years, so I figure it's locked up in some way. Put a little oil in the chamber but no luck.

Hope everyone is doing well. And I hope this bickering back and forth gets resolved. Puts a damper on the thread.
Good post. Ebb and flow.

Agree on your heroin post btw. Sad.

So, today is my day off. I get roughly 15-20 personal time hours a week... Including shits. MFTS.

My 11 year old texts all of friends (6) that today's a good day to come over (blizzard) and play in snow.

Of course wife and I didn't know. Of course we found it odd that the boy was vacuuming our rec room at 8:00am. Of course we don't have an ounce of food or drink in our disgustingly dirty house as piles of kids start showing up at 11:30am, when son told us 2:00 was when to expect them.

F me.

I need to hit Through's graphics bong to get me to chill.
Calm down. Entertain those kids. Don't be a Scrooge. Good luck. Or Chucky Cheese.

Last edited:
UK with only 13 turnovers the last 2. That's big boy basketball. That's winning basketball. That's "winning conference games by 15" basketball. Much pleased.

Remember Gillispie's last year against someone early in the year (Kansas State?) UK had like 31 turnovers. How's that possible.
That's alot. I remember in 94-95 we played Syracuse at Rupp. They had Lawrence Moten. I believe both teams has over 30 each.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT