ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

269_160122_13_4152.jpg

Lil Penelope. Lil Penny. Penny Plissken.
Precious.

Been contemplating buying a snow blade for my JD tractor for years. Every time it snows…and i have to shovel my 140' driveway…i say i am going to buy one. Then, after what amounts to 2 or 3 good snows per year i reflect on what a dumb purchase that would be.

Besides, I get some good exercise and the kaizerettes help me (kind of). And I am always careful not to overexert.

Been contemplating buying a snow blade for my JD tractor for years. Every time it snows…and i have to shovel my 140' driveway…i say i am going to buy one. Then, after what amounts to 2 or 3 good snows per year i reflect on what a dumb purchase that would be.

Besides, I get some good exercise and the kaizerettes help me (kind of). And I am always careful not to overexert.
Did the moat freeze?

Not about to shovel driveway. Gonna be 40 and partly sunny on Sunday. That should do most of it.
Yeah, if I could have waited that long I would have. Need to check on my folks, plus I'll have to begin driving to a lot of my companies clients' sites that I'm responsible for to check on our employees.

I waited until it got dark, the sun glare off the snow will give me a blinding headache. Now I'm just hoping we don't get too much more overnight.

Yeah, if I could have waited that long I would have. Need to check on my folks, plus I'll have to begin driving to a lot of my companies clients' sites that I'm responsible for to check on our employees.

I waited until it got dark, the sun glare off the snow will give me a blinding headache. Now I'm just hoping we don't get too much more overnight.

Yeah, we don't have to go anywhere until Monday morning. I believe I can back either of our vehicles out right now without any snow removal. Might have to pull forward and ram it a few times, but I think I would win eventually.

KS when I get to the farm, gonna get a compact JD with all the toy attachments.

In a perfect world my JD would look like this…

I would be snow shoveling, hole digging mofo. I have rented a mini-backhoe a few times and had a blast with it. But alas…all i do with my JD is mow grass and give driving lessons to the Kaizerettes.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT