ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Yes. The earth has been changing it's climate since it's origin.

We are 10,000 years out of the last "Ice Age". Wonder why we are warming?

The only folks that miss the old days are the mammoths, giant slouths et.al.

I prefer a warming climate than an Ice Age. Joe Biden and Al Gore love an Ice Age. Screw those dumb shits.

Sorry folks for the bad language.

Carbon dating is so flawed....(Not at you Sir, just in general )

302427952_5347087485387081_1939743308198962776_n.jpg

It's 8:42 pm CST and I'm still working. Microsoft on a Teams call. Late night action.

Teams is an amazing tool... It must be in the air....Team's chat's, Team Sites, SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Agile, fedRAMP compliance, ATO's, ATT's, CoN's, Migration's, Legacy systems, Legacy apps, Data preparation, Data compliance, Remedy, ELT reporting, KPI's, Metrics, Metadata, Metamodeling, workflows, Cloud migration, AWS, Azure... yadda, yadda, yadda...

Last edited:
Teams is an amazing tool... It must be in the air....Team's chat's, Team Sites, SharePoint, JIRA, Confluence, ServiceNow, Agile, fedRAMP compliance, ATO's, ATT's, CoN's, Migration's, Legacy systems, Legacy apps, Data preparation, Data compliance, Remedy, ELT reporting, KPI's, Metrics, Metadata, Metamodeling, workflows, Cloud migration, AWS, Azure... yadda, yadda, yadda...
Heh, got that right. Guess what? I'm still on the call.

Crazy.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 73°F and clear. Today's high may reach 94°F. Chance for rain.

Worked late last night with Microsoft and my organization regarding a major emergency issue. We are still working it. Heading in to the office this morning, so keeping things short.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

Screenshot_32.jpg

Good morning. It was a nice 61°F this morning when I go up. It is still going to get to 84° but no chance of rain.

I spent two hours on a chat with Sony over my three BluRay players. They will no longer allow ESPN+. I can watch it on my Sony TV but not the BluRay players. Soft ware update probably prompted by Disney. I was pissed because they would not tell me the real truth.

Grills some steaks last night. It had been several weeks and they tasted good.

You all have good hump day.

That's horse manure. So tired of the childish tactics by corporations. Someone will probably make a class action suit out of them dropping that service after having it for years.

Morning Legionnaires!

Today's high is going to be 81° apparently with scattered thunderstorms and then back up over 90° for tomorrow. The predictions seem to be changing now by the day. I guess that's the norm for nearing the end of summer and the onset of fall.

Well, I did not make my goal of 10lb weight loss for the month of August. I weighed in at 220lbs when I started and weighed in this morning at 213lbs. I will take it while continuing to use 10lbs a month as my target and will try to achieve that goal but, in the long run, down is down.

Enjoy the day folks and God Bless.

Good morning D-League!

It's so nice and cool outside this morning! Football must be close at hand! Hope it's a great day and weekend for everyone here and for our Wildcats! May not be on here much, so I will miss the game chat.... There better be plenty of fireworks
Here you go so you won't miss it when it happens.

Artillery-firing-gif-6.gif

artillery-cannon-animated-gif-4.gif

Good morning D-League!

It's so nice and cool outside this morning! Football must be close at hand! Hope it's a great day and weekend for everyone here and for our Wildcats! May not be on here much, so I will miss the game chat.... There better be plenty of fireworks
I am ready for some football. I got word last night we will have three more to add to our total that is heading up to Gainesville to see the Cats and Gators. That makes 6 total. After the game we will head back to my house and bunk down.
302313162_442812544538449_6491075737784278801_n.jpg

But first it is Miami of Ohio, taking them one at a time.

Last edited:
Good morning folks. Cool and clear in the east. October weather, which I would take 365 days a year.

Warrior, a seven-pound loss is not bad. I decided to lose some weight recently, cut back on all meals, no between-meal snacks, and most notably replaced by terrible habit of eating ice cream or pie as a night-time snack with eating an apple before bed -- Lincoln did it. I don't think I've lost an ounce. The over-60 body just doesn 't respond the way it used to. And I'm getting sick of Apples.

Well, the football season is at hand. Hope the Cats have an easy go Saturday to get ready for the SEC slate. Hope Ohio State embarrasses Notre Dame. Not sure what other games I'm looking forward to yet.

Have a good day folks.

Good Thursday morning,

September 1. Wow August flew by and we now enter my favorite time of the years. Football will kick off, the humidity will decrease and family holidays will be here before you know it. Labor Day is Monday and starting tomorrow through Labor Day the state sales tax will be taken off any product, tool, etc. used in any type of work. From garden hoes to chain saws. Tax free.
It is a pleasant 71° this morning and is going to get to 87° with a 54% chance of rain this afternoon. Yesterday afternoon we had a doozie. This has been our pattern for several weeks so you plan your day accordingly. I try to knock off my outside work by noon anyway so a hard rain is welcome anytime. We never get too much rain in Florida.

I trust all have a great day and if you are hurting it passes soon.

296903539_3242684259324048_461882154328277722_n.jpg

Good Thursday morning,

September 1. Wow August flew by and we now enter my favorite time of the years. Football will kick off, the humidity will decrease and family holidays will be here before you know it. Labor Day is Monday and starting tomorrow through Labor Day the state sales tax will be taken off any product, tool, etc. used in any type of work. From garden hoes to chain saws. Tax free.
It is a pleasant 71° this morning and is going to get to 87° with a 54% chance of rain this afternoon. Yesterday afternoon we had a doozie. This has been our pattern for several weeks so you plan your day accordingly. I try to knock off my outside work by noon anyway so a hard rain is welcome anytime. We never get too much rain in Florida.

I trust all have a great day and if you are hurting it passes soon.

296903539_3242684259324048_461882154328277722_n.jpg

Too close to the truth....

Good morning All,

Took today off, had a bagel with cream cheese and butter along with coffee. Dropped off my Mazda earlier. (Dread the cost already but these guys have been reasonable previously...)

Heading out the door shortly but should be back by noon. Cleaning, straightening, reorganizing, and chucking are the operative words...

Well we are really, totally and thoroughly screwed now. Read this Associated Press story. Oh wait. It's from the AP -- in JUNE, 1989...(And yes, I fact-checked this. It is a real AP story from 1989.)

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.
Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.
He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.
As the warming melts polar icecaps, ocean levels will rise by up to three feet, enough to cover the Maldives and other flat island nations, Brown told The Associated Press in an interview on Wednesday.
Coastal regions will be inundated; one-sixth of Bangladesh could be flooded, displacing a fourth of its 90 million people. A fifth of Egypt’s arable land in the Nile Delta would be flooded, cutting off its food supply, according to a joint UNEP and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency study.

Last edited:
Well we are really, totally and thoroughly screwed now. Read this Associated Press story. Oh wait. It's from the AP -- in JUNE, 1989...(And yes, I fact-checked this. It is a real AP story from 1989.)

UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.
Coastal flooding and crop failures would create an exodus of ″eco- refugees,′ ′ threatening political chaos, said Noel Brown, director of the New York office of the U.N. Environment Program, or UNEP.
He said governments have a 10-year window of opportunity to solve the greenhouse effect before it goes beyond human control.
As the warming melts polar icecaps, ocean levels will rise by up to three feet, enough to cover the Maldives and other flat island nations, Brown told The Associated Press in an interview on Wednesday.
Coastal regions will be inundated; one-sixth of Bangladesh could be flooded, displacing a fourth of its 90 million people. A fifth of Egypt’s arable land in the Nile Delta would be flooded, cutting off its food supply, according to a joint UNEP and U.S. Environmental Protection Agency study.

That was only published to deceive and extort money. It is still happening. Oh the wealth stolen by the globalists along with the globalist caused inflation. They are everything that is bad...

That was only published to deceive and extort money. It is still happening. Oh the wealth stolen by the globalists along with the globalist caused inflation. They are everything that is bad...
And it still continues. The Father Of The Internet, Algore, became a multi, multi, multi millionaire by peddling this stuff.

The thing that got me when I first heard of this was using Miami as an example of rising sea waters. Miami was developed on a swamp, it backs up to the everglades. A little over 100 years ago nothing was there with the exception of a few fishing cabins. Today skyscrapers reach the sky. It is all concrete and steel. Before development rain would soak into the ground or into a river or steam into the Atlantic Ocean. Now it hits concrete roads and backs up the streets. That is not global warming, that is man made catastrophe waiting to happen. Where do you expect heavy rain is going to go? And this rising water is usually gone in a an hour or so as the sun takes care of the problem. But it makes for a good photo op for the Climate Scare. My driving a pick up is not the reason streets flood in Miami. IT IS A CONCRETE JUNGLE

Miami River 1901

3f06c0b52d99c0e927aba9c5a51cef80.jpg

Miami River today

OIP.TPsPaK6WNVmhQGqWZ_k_BgHaE6

. . . . . . .
. . . . . . .
When I lived in Jacksonville we could get three inches in an afternoon and an hour after it quits one would never have know it rained.

My grass roots would get the benefit of the rain on the way down as the sand just lets it go straight down. The sprinklers ran at night so not too much of the water would evaporate in the sun.

We keep hearing the same sad song from all stupid "global warming" nuts. I find it interesting that folks with degrees in socs or political science or some other totally unrelated field instantly become climate experts. 11 Years ago, formerly Presidential candidate and former Vice President, said the entire polar ice cap would disappear in 5 years and New York City would be underwater.

Guess what? I watched Fox News this morning from Manhattan and low and behold it was still above water. The polar ice cap is still there and it is growing.

The problem is; these bastards are causing bad energy decisions and bad federal laws and regulations. It is going to cost us a fortune.

Watch who you vote for. If they are tree huggers get them out. If they have a D connected to their name vote against them.

Political ad is now over.

Good morning D, read John 11.

I had a worse case of the flu than this wu-flu stuff, tested positive again yesterday, so I'll take it easy a couple more days.

Looking forward to Saturday.

Got my Arkansas trout fishing license this morning, looking forward to going.

I hope the D, has a great day.

I've always been a St. Louis Cardinal baseball fan, always hated the Yankees (laughing about a scene in Tommy Boy about the Yankees) and the Reds

We keep hearing the same sad song from all stupid "global warming" nuts. I find it interesting that folks with degrees in socs or political science or some other totally unrelated field instantly become climate experts. 11 Years ago, formerly Presidential candidate and former Vice President, said the entire polar ice cap would disappear in 5 years and New York City would be underwater.

Guess what? I watched Fox News this morning from Manhattan and low and behold it was still above water. The polar ice cap is still there and it is growing.

The problem is; these bastards are causing bad energy decisions and bad federal laws and regulations. It is going to cost us a fortune.

Watch who you vote for. If they are tree huggers get them out. If they have a D connected to their name vote against them.

California just passed a $54 billion state tax package on "Climate Change." One of the biggest expenses: Taxpayers are being forced to pay through the nose to keep the state's last nuclear power plant open. Wait a minute -- wasn't it California leftists like Jane Fonda and "China Syndrome" who basically killed the nuclear power industry in America? Pretty ironic. Or maybe just stupid.

And it still continues. The Father Of The Internet, Algore, became a multi, multi, multi millionaire by peddling this stuff.

The thing that got me when I first heard of this was using Miami as an example of rising sea waters. Miami was developed on a swamp, it backs up to the everglades. A little over 100 years ago nothing was there with the exception of a few fishing cabins. Today skyscrapers reach the sky. It is all concrete and steel. Before development rain would soak into the ground or into a river or steam into the Atlantic Ocean. Now it hits concrete roads and backs up the streets. That is not global warming, that is man made catastrophe waiting to happen. Where do you expect heavy rain is going to go? And this rising water is usually gone in a an hour or so as the sun takes care of the problem. But it makes for a good photo op for the Climate Scare. My driving a pick up is not the reason streets flood in Miami. IT IS A CONCRETE JUNGLE

Miami River 1901

3f06c0b52d99c0e927aba9c5a51cef80.jpg

Miami River today

OIP.TPsPaK6WNVmhQGqWZ_k_BgHaE6
Shoulda never built a single road south of Ocala. But the way to fix it is for FL to ban air conditioning.

Sir,

Only area I disagree is it has already cost us a fortune. To the tune of TRILLIONS of dollars. More to come....

Good morning folks. Cool and clear in the east. October weather, which I would take 365 days a year.

Warrior, a seven-pound loss is not bad. I decided to lose some weight recently, cut back on all meals, no between-meal snacks, and most notably replaced by terrible habit of eating ice cream or pie as a night-time snack with eating an apple before bed -- Lincoln did it. I don't think I've lost an ounce. The over-60 body just doesn 't respond the way it used to. And I'm getting sick of Apples.

Well, the football season is at hand. Hope the Cats have an easy go Saturday to get ready for the SEC slate. Hope Ohio State embarrasses Notre Dame. Not sure what other games I'm looking forward to yet.

Have a good day folks.
I went with portion control and added morning walks after my normal workouts. So far so good. We will see what will happen this month.

Edited: Along with portion control I try not to consume more than 2500 calories a day (half the time less). My workout regimen along with my daily activities helps me burn more calories than that daily.

Last edited:
I went with portion control and added morning walks after my normal workouts. So far so good. We will see what will happen this month.

Edited: Along with portion control I try not to consume more than 2500 calories a day (half the time less). My workout regimen along with my daily activities helps me burn more calories than that daily.

It is all calories as far as weight loss. Toning and shape is a different story but burning more than you take in is the key. (You know that.) Here I type from my svelte body. I know it too. ;)

I was always very active, so weight has never been an issue. Been 5'9 and 170 all my adult life. Jan and I have both been sick for about 3 weeks now. I've had a few meals, but mostly living on toast lately. Haven't weighed myself, but judging by the way my clothes are ill fitting, I bet I've lost 10 or 15 pounds. No test, but we suspect covid. Staying pretty much isolated and waiting it out.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT