ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Sept%2026%202021%20(8).JPG

Keep your head down and don't "cast"
:D Good one!

What ever happened to that Gary guy from Paducah, he would call Dondaddy all the time?
I hadn't seen that obit until just now. Don called me to tell me when it happened, but he hadn't been here for quite a while before that. Several months it seems.

Golf was interesting today. And brutal. The wind wasn't blowing at my house when I left and it gave me a false sense of security. Got there and it was blowing some, not much. By the time we got done it was blowing a steady 20 mph and I felt colder than I did when we started.

Still managed to pull off a stealthy 87 and only lost 2 balls. No, not those, warrior. wife took those years ago.

Golf was interesting today. And brutal. The wind wasn't blowing at my house when I left and it gave me a false sense of security. Got there and it was blowing some, not much. By the time we got done it was blowing a steady 20 mph and I felt colder than I did when we started.

Still managed to pull off a stealthy 87 and only lost 2 balls. No, not those, warrior. wife took those years ago.
Did you drop any?

Good morning from ATX. Currently 67°F, cloudy with a light breeze. Today's high predicted around 87°F. Edit: Got a little rain.

We've reached Day 13. Great appetite this morning. Heading outside in just a few.

Happy Hump Day. Returning to the office tomorrow.

Happy 4/20. [winking]

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

441181582016039200.png

Last edited:
Howdy D-League. Still unseasonably coolin the east.

Thanks to the judge who threw out the face mask on public transit rule. The subway ride is not nearly as annoying now that I’m maskless. So far, about one in ten on the subway has lost the mask —remember this is an area packed with Nanny State drones.

I’m late for work, so I’ll check in later.

Thanks to the judge who threw out the face mask on public transit rule. The subway ride is not nearly as annoying now that I’m maskless. So far, about one in ten on the subway has lost the mask —remember this is an area packed with Nanny State drones, yeah weirdo's.

fify

Sorry you have to contend with the weirdo's. I am thankful I do not, at least on the commute. I had a couple people I could relate with and so many I wanted to avoid. You can listen to some talk and just shake your head. Have a great day.

Thanks to the judge who threw out the face mask on public transit rule. The subway ride is not nearly as annoying now that I’m maskless. So far, about one in ten on the subway has lost the mask —remember this is an area packed with Nanny State drones.

Yes thanks to Federal Judge Kathryn Mizell in Tampa no more masks required on transportation. Honestly I can count on one hand how many times a wore a mask the past year or so. Once when I flew to Nashville, and when I flew to Lexington. Early in the pandemic our Governor said masks were optional and few places required them. If they did you could find another place that did not. I never wore one in a restaurant, in church or at my doctor's office. I remember about a year ago I was in Publix and a young lady approached me because I did not have a mask on. She was one of those Nanny State drones from a Nanny State probably visiting her mama at her condo on the beach. I laughed and told her I didn't have plans to rob the store today so I left my mask at home. She went away mumbling about people who live down here.

I trust all have a maskless day and breathe in that God given air blowing across our faces.

It is 15 degrees cooler this morning than it was yesterday. Currently it is 55 and sunny

It is daylight here and is a cool 41.7°F. It is supposed to get to 68° today.

I mowed yesterday in the cool sunshine. I never warmed up.

Federal taxes a big zero, so far. Of course the fed may not accept that. My fingers are crossed.

I am planning on having a good day. I hope the guys on the D-League have good one also.

Well things down here are getting interesting. As is my habit I listen to local radio in the morning and an interview with my State Senator was on last hour. He is put out with Disney and there is a movement in the State Legislature to bring Disney back to reality.

My State Senator, Winfred Simpson, is also President of the State Senate and he said Disney needs to realize they are a guest in this state. They have not been regulated like other businesses and have been granted Special Status since coming down. They have the right to levy taxes like any county can and that tax revenue goes into their coffers. Look for that to end now.

It is one thing to promote your lifestyle on your own property and to your audience but when they go against a law passed that is even favored by 65% of liberal Democrats regarding Parental Rights you have crossed a line.

So the word coming out of the state legislature is welcome to our Florida Disney. This ain't California and it is time you understand that. It appears we are all going to be equal soon and no more special status to a corporation that thinks it is bigger than God.

Well things down here are getting interesting. As is my habit I listen to local radio in the morning and an interview with my State Senator was on last hour. He is put out with Disney and there is a movement in the State Legislature to bring Disney back to reality.

My State Senator, Winfred Simpson, is also President of the State Senate and he said Disney needs to realize they are a guest in this state. They have not been regulated like other businesses and have been granted Special Status since coming down. They have the right to levy taxes like any county can and that tax revenue goes into their coffers. Look for that to end now.

It is one thing to promote your lifestyle on your own property and to your audience but when they go against a law passed that is even favored by 65% of liberal Democrats regarding Parental Rights you have crossed a line.

So the word coming out of the state legislature is welcome to our Florida Disney. This ain't California and it is time you understand that. It appears we are all going to be equal soon and no more special status to a corporation that thinks it is bigger than God.

I can only hope and pray it turns out that way Sir. I pray it does...

Your Senator was just on Fox News. He is a bright articulate man.

I'd have 87 by the end of the front 9.
Golf is not that hard really. All you have to do is hit the ball and make it go exactly where you want it to go. Doesn't get much easier than that. Icing on the cake is. the ball just sits there and WAITS for you to hit it!
I don't golf and never been to Disney Land or World.

My life is incomplete.

Charlie-Brown.gif
You are playing softball with kids when you are 65 years old! Shut up about Disney and golf. We'd all give a left nut to be able to still do that.

I haven't been to any Disney since 1982. That was Disney Land. I ended up going to Disney World 10 times over the years and twice in a 2 week period.

I had good times there. Doubt I would enjoy it as much now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT