ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Made a little sandwich for dinner tonight. 8" baguette bun with mustard on the bottom, mayo on top. Turkey, ham, cheddar cheese slices, lettuce, tomato, pickle. Couldn't really open my mouth far enough to get around it, but I was strong enough to push it in there and bite it. My first thought when it was gone was, I couldn't believe I ate all of it. Next thought was I wish I had another one.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 30°F and clear. Warming to 67°F by late this afternoon.

Yeah, Longhorns pulled one off over Jayhawks here last night. Heh. KLBJ talking heads gonna be lit this afternoon.

UK vs Gamecocks from Columbia at 7 pm EST tonight. Go Cats!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

hqdefault.jpg

Good Morning...

Some enjoyable video's... (I've been getting these regularly, lately.) I will post a few here...

Last edited:
Good morning, D-League!

I bet Pearl is still happy making his payments to the SEC "scheduling committee." Rupp would not be kind

Why is everyone so POed about Sharpe not playing? It's not like it's costing them a dime. He's not playing for anyone else. He's making us better in practice.

Hope you have a great day!

@Girthang , I just read an article that says about 3000 people have pledged to throw rotten eggs at Bozo's boat when it goes by if he dismantles their bridge. I also found out that the reason it won't fit is because of 3 - 229 foot masts.

Yeah, read about all that. Seems kinda silly all the way around. Couldn't they just put the masts in somewhere else?

They shouldn't waste the eggs when there's plenty of last season's estrus on clearance at tractor supply. They just need to send me an address for shipping

Good morning D, read 1st Corinthians: 6 at 1:30 this morning, note to self, don't eat ice cream before going to bed!!!

I've changed my mind about RR, not a cesspool, it's an outhouse!!!

I have been working on my newest project, will send pictures to Bert when done!

I talked to my son last night, yesterday was his first full shift since the accident, he told me it was a horrible day. Lots of things caused triggers that took him back to what happened to JP.

I have one request for the D and I know it will be hard for yawl to remember it, but If I no longer show up on the D for some reason (you know what I mean) on Oct the 17th will you continue to TOAST TO JP, it would mean a lot to my family! My son and his wife still tell me to thank the D for doing that and how much they appreciate the D for doing it for someone that has no idea who they ever are!!!!

I hope the D has a great day and prayers for the D!!!!!!

Wish loserville had played last night, then it would have been the trifecta!!!!!

Good morning D-League. Good outcomes for Kentucky's seeding last night. Now the Cats just need to come to play against the Gamecocks. Given the statistical disparity between SC's offense and Kentucky's defense, the Cats should be fine.

But the team can't relax after two huge road tests at Kansas and Alabama. Honestly, at SC is one of those places I've always dreaded on the schedule. Some good Kentucky teams have lost there. But this is an experienced bunch. I believe they'll handle their business.

Hope it is a good day for all.

Good morning! Looking forward to the game, not looking forward to what it's going to look like. SC averages over 20 fouls per game because Frank Martin is a prick with ears. They even have a 7 footer who is coming back to play tonight after sitting out with a broken wrist.

If a team wants to play whack a mole defense, then let em. What I don't like is the refs attempting to keep the foul total somewhat even. Teams send mercenaries out there to foul at will who are not their main guys. Might be a good game to get Collins more minutes.

I've been posting in Rafters more lately, but you guys don't hurt my feelings none. In fact, I'm posting there because it's a cesspool. Can't let the inmates take over the asylum.

Have a molasses bar and enjoy the day!

Good morning! Looking forward to the game, not looking forward to what it's going to look like. SC averages over 20 fouls per game because Frank Martin is a prick with ears. They even have a 7 footer who is coming back to play tonight after sitting out with a broken wrist.

If a team wants to play whack a mole defense, then let em. What I don't like is the refs attempting to keep the foul total somewhat even. Teams send mercenaries out there to foul at will who are not their main guys. Might be a good game to get Collins more minutes.

I've been posting in Rafters more lately, but you guys don't hurt my feelings none. In fact, I'm posting there because it's a cesspool. Can't let the inmates take over the asylum.

Wasn't meant at you Y, I mean 31, I read where you beat them down!!!!

I need some sorghum too...

bh2.gif

I need some sorghum too...

bh2.gif
For a few centuries my direct line of family, the Higginbotham's, made alcohol. We started out in Scotland, then England, then Barbados and then Virginia and then Kentucky.

Prohibition comes along and puts my grandfather out of business. However, it was legal to make sorghum. So, all you have to do is pull the black strap molasses off the top while you are cooking it (the part that is black and ugly and would taste terrible) and accidentally put it in a barrel. Let God rain on it. Put a little yeast in it and wait a few weeks.

You have rum that is in excess of 100 proof.

Higginbotham’s are dumb as rocks but innovative.

For a few centuries my direct line of family, the Higginbotham's, made alcohol. We started out in Scotland, then England, then Barbados and then Virginia and then Kentucky.

Prohibition comes along and puts my grandfather out of business. However, it was legal to make sorghum. So, all you have to do is pull the black strap molasses off the top while you are cooking it (the part that is black and ugly and would taste terrible) and accidentally put it in a barrel. Let God rain on it. Put a little yeast in it and wait a few weeks.

You have rum that is in excess of 100 proof.

Higginbotham’s are dumb as rocks but innovative.

Thank you Sir. Amazing... I always wondered how Rum was made and never bothered to look it up but I will now. Real interesting...

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT