ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

There is still time but, we need to just go for broke here. Balls to the wall. The one thing that bothers me too is the announcers keep talking about during the week Tenn players were saying that it was Kentucky and we always beat Kentucky or supposed to beat Kentucky. Our defense should have stepped up to slap them in the mouth.

253948313_5029770393703167_6852425580281609959_n.jpg

The hers angel's...

I couldn't sleep after the game so I took the dog for a walk at 5am in 30 degree weather. Considering how many senior starters UK will be losing I tried looking for as many positives as possible. The biggest one I came up with is thank God we don't play in the SEC West.

Good morning D-League. I guess you were all up late drinking away the Tennessee game memory.

I’m walking in the woods, which is what I always do for perspective after an ugly sports outcome.

True story: The morning after the Wisconsin game in 2015 my son and I were so devastated we went all the way to the top of a peak near here called Sugar Loaf mountain. It was early April, cold as hell and a pea soup fog rolled in. Bottom line: We got lost, missed the parking lot coming down the mountain, stumbled through the fog all the way down to a road running through the valley at the base of the mountain, hitchhiked back to the park entrance, getting a ride with three guys who could have been extras in Deliverance and were stoned out of their minds, then walked uphill about three miles along the access road back to the parking lot.

We got home around midnight after stopping for burgers. Great time my son still likes to talk about and a memory that has displaced the Wisconsin loss.

Good morning D-League. It's 30° and clear here in Eastern Kentucky. This afternoon will bring sunny 😎 skies and a high of 61°. The next few days will bring some of the warmest weatherwe've seen in a few days.

I think @starchief5 summed it up best about the football game.

Everyone stay safe on this Sunday.

92752883-autel-%C3%A0-l-%C3%A9glise-de-la-basilique-saint-pierre-%C3%A0-rome.jpg

Good morning from ATX. Currently 45°F, clear and calm. Today's high forecast at around 75°F. Love it.

Tough loss last night. Vols scored seemingly at will. What the heck happened to our defense? Vandy up next Saturday.

It's early. Taking a walk soon. Working a few chores later.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

14717036_960582474085224_2879815428210902559_n.jpg

Good Sunny Sunday Morning D-League

I trust everyone enjoyed the extra hour of sleep. I am sure Tennessee fans did. I have a second cousin who lives in Cleveland, TN and he is a Vol crazy. He knew Kentucky would not beat Tennessee when the Cats were 6-0. He said UK does not have the mentality to play against UT, they always play soft against UT and are beat before the kickoff. That hurts but what can you say when you watch what we watched. If you are neutral and look at the record over the years you will reach the same conclusion. UT owns Kentucky in football. Truth hurts.

It's 56° and clear here with full sunshine. Our high should reach 66° I am going to enjoy another black, strong, hot cup of coffee and relax. We had a great time at the St Pete Yacht Club yesterday afternoon and then came the UK game. Time to forget that and move on. It looks like a local bowl game is out of the question and that is a big disappointment.

Take care and enjoy the day.

Good morning D-League. It's 30° and clear here in Eastern Kentucky. This afternoon will bring sunny 😎 skies and a high of 61°. The next few days will bring some of the warmest weatherwe've seen in a few days.

I think @starchief5 summed it up best about the football game.

Everyone stay safe on this Sunday.

92752883-autel-%C3%A0-l-%C3%A9glise-de-la-basilique-saint-pierre-%C3%A0-rome.jpg
Big, but others more beautiful.

I was thinking the same thing. Over the years we have had some success and as soon as I get excited (my wife gets scared...wrong point sorry) they let me down.

Barney-shoots-himself.gif
UK can not stand prosperity. Especially against the Vols. How many years have we had the superior team and just blew it. UT fans say the own us and it is mental. I have never talked to one, no matter what the record, who thought they would lose to UK. I am just thankful I do not live amongst them. UK has not won two straight games against UT since 1976 and 1977.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT