ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

@BBUK
th

Yeah but Ole Chuck didn't have a tracking number...,😉😅

I love peanut butter but I HATED when people gave these out for Halloween and a lot of people did. Their houses deserved to be egged.

131395-03_peanut-butter-kisses-taffy-chews-candy-15-ounce-bag.jpg

I knew there was one I HATED, but had apparently blocked it out of my memory. ..thanks for reminding me of the candy from the pits of hell. Thought it was going to be so great the first time I had one. More like a kick in the jimmies

Happy for my daughter who was in the stands to watch her alma mater Maryland beat Indiana at homecoming. She was in the Terps band and still gets into it.

As for the Hoosiers - from preseason hype and Top Ten or so ranking to 2-6. Gotta be in the conversation with Clemson for biggest flop.

The only reason I'm pulling for the Gators is it's UK's only hope for winning the East. I know, I know it's a long shot.
I want Georgia to beat the crap out of the Gators to make Kentucky look good.

UK will not be in the SEC title game. It is going to be UGA and Ala. I just want UK to get a shot at a very good January game and some good recruiting.

Fourth quarter and it is 27-0. Go UGA.

I don't like Florida.

Guessing most on here will be watching UK football over the World Series. I’m torn, but will probably watch more of the football game than baseball. But it’s a hard decision., being a Braves fan. Don’t really want to tape one and watch the other, so I’ll flip back and forth all night. Go Cats and Braves!

Guessing most on here will be watching UK football over the World Series. I’m torn, but will probably watch more of the football game than baseball. But it’s a hard decision., being a Braves fan. Don’t really want to tape one and watch the other, so I’ll flip back and forth all night. Go Cats and Braves!
I have two big screen TV, one on top of the other. The top TV will be Auburn and the biggest will be UK.

After the UK game I will watch the Series if I am not too sleepy.

After the 1994 strike when the Chicago catcher, making 3 million a year, was playing golf on my membership, I lost a lot of interest in MLB.

<- - - lifelong Braves fan. Go Braves!

I'll switch back and forth. TV stays more on the Cats.

Go Cats!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT