ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Ha ha. Dr. Smith and Robot owned the show.
As did Will.

Guy Williams (Prof Robinson) actor was not happy with the direction the show went with a lot of the attention focused on Johnathon Harris. Billy Mumy spoke of that in an interview once and of his fondness for Harris. Harris was an accomplished classical stage actor and he took Mumy under his wing and taught him a lot about acting.

Good morning D-League. It’s hard to wrap my mind around the fact that today could be a day in UK sports that people will be talking about for decades - the way I talk to my son about beating undefeated Indiana when I was a teenager.

Watched part of Madness last night. The Blue and White game will tell us more, but the lads can shoot and there is plenty of athleticism there. The third leg of the stool should be experience and veteran leadership which should be there with so many juniors and beyond.

One thing to watch: CJ Fredrick is the best pure shooter the Cats have had in a while.

GAME DAY!
tenor.gif

Good morning from ATX. Currently 61°F and sunny with an 8 MPH wind. Our high could come in at 74°F. Nice.

Happy Caturday! Go Cats! Realistically speaking, I'm hoping for a good football game and no injuries.

Last night, Cats beat LSU for second consecutive evening in volleyball. Ladies still undefeated in SEC play.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

900x500-NationalLiqueurDay.jpg

Last edited:
Hi D-League,
It's been a while since I've been on here, but it's good to see some of you all doing well out there, wherever you may be. It's already Saturday game day and I believe there are some interesting games on throughout our SEC today. UK/UGA, I have a feeling that the Bulldoggs are just too much for UK and will come out ahead, but as for UK, why not come out swinging, giving it our all? You never know what can happen in this crazy league. Vols play Ole Miss and will probably be a high scoring game. Alabama and Mississippi State could see Alabama rebound in a big way later tonight. Florida/LSU/? I'll take the gators in this one.

Now, for the weather!!!! Yesterday we had a high of 85 degrees here, very muggy like a typical summer day, then the bottom fell out. Last night, around 3:30 A.M. I was awakened by a furious storm; it sounded like our roof was caving in, it was raining so hard with a sideways, gusty wind. That cold front moving through has ushered in a cool 61 degrees with ZERO humidity; it's only supposed reach 67 degrees today, so a nice fall day is ahead.

Have a good one wherever you are and enjoy your day. The yard is mowed and I'm headed to Publix for a grocery run before all the games get started.

Good morning D, Read Matthew 24, beautiful day here, love long sleeve t shirt and short pant weather!!!

Nothing going on, boss ask if I was ok to vacuum for her this morning, so got to get started.

Game day!!!! GBB!! Just make it respectable, better yet win!!!!

Wish I could still play golf, but those days are over!!

Have a great day D and Prayers for the D!!!!

Sunny and 55.6°F on our way to a sweltering 64°, humidity has plunged down to 46%. It is supposed to be 39° in the morning.

Kai Slater's front came through here yesterday afternoon and gave us .82" of rain for my newly seeded lawn. It also took off a lot of wild cherry leaves in the process. No mowing for three weeks so I will end up with a bunch of leaves built up by then.

I did not really enjoy BBM as they don't play enough; however, it does look like we will have a couple people be able to shoot. I was pleased that the crowd did swell and looked full for the men's portion. Sometimes last year they could not hit a bull in the butt with a base fiddle.

Praying that the Cats represent themselves well this afternoon. I am dumb enough to think that they may have a chance; although, Georgia's defense has only given up two touchdowns this year. Here is to no turnovers and no injuries.

Got a pot o chili going. First of the season but definitely one of many to come. While I was at the store I decided to get the fixins to make some salsa as well. Got that in the fridge chillin for madness.
When I read this yesterday I could not get chili off of my mind. I doubt there a many meals I like more than a pot of chili. I mean you can serve me the best cut of steak and or a seafood meal fit for a king but sometimes I just get in the mood for chili and nothing else can satisfy the need.

So I will join Bertfan31 and go into my chili mode and make many pots over the next months. Thanks Bertfan31 for bringing this to our attention. Love me some hot, hot chili. Just leave the spaghetti out of it. That is just wrong to mess up chili with spaghetti noodles.

I just want it simple and maybe little Kentucky Beer Cheese on the side.

IMG_4942.jpg

kentucky-beer-cheese-recipe.jpg

Good morning! Wish it was a noon game today because I woke up GAME DAY READY!

I was already pretty sure we were going to have a very good basketball team this year, but after seeing what I saw last night, this might be his best team yet. I say that because this team will actually be able to hit shots not named Lay-Up and Dunk.

Dontae Allen in the 3 point contest? I think he made 3 shots out of 30 balls. I think I could have beat him.

Brooks Jr. is going to light it up for us this year. You can see it in his body that he has put in some work and listening to him talk he was not happy about last year and is determined to not let it happen again.

Sahvir and CJ! Ha, those are 2 guys I've been asking for for quite awhile now. When we played Georgia I would say "why can't we have a little dude like that"? Now we've got one. CJ is the same thing. I would see some white guy out there dropping dimes and dropping 3's, with perfect hair, and I would say, "why can't we have us a honk like that"? Now we've got one.

Put last years shit behind you and accept it as the anomaly that it was. Too many things happened that were out of Cal's control. UK basketball has got me through many a cold winter and my love is just as strong as ever. Everyone on the fence now will jump on over to the green grass once we start merking fools and they'll act like they never went anywhere. That's OK.

When I read this yesterday I could not get chili off of my mind. I doubt there a many meals I like more than a pot of chili. I mean you can serve me the best cut of steak and or a seafood meal fit for a king but sometimes I just get in the mood for chili and nothing else can satisfy the need.

So I will join Bertfan31 and go into my chili mode and make many pots over the next months. Thanks Bertfan31 for bringing this to our attention. Love me some hot, hot chili. Just leave the spaghetti out of it. That is just wrong to mess up chili with spaghetti noodles.

I just want it simple and maybe little Kentucky Beer Cheese on the side.

IMG_4942.jpg

kentucky-beer-cheese-recipe.jpg
That looks just like my chili. I woke up at 1100 and started drinking coffee to get my belly tummy ready for the chili breakfast it is about to receive.

If anyone cares to take the time, here is the recipe for chili powder I've seen using for about 8 years now.

Chili Powder

That looks just like my chili. I woke up at 1100 and started drinking coffee to get my belly tummy ready for the chili breakfast it is about to receive.

If anyone cares to take the time, here is the recipe for chili powder I've seen using for about 8 years now.

Chili Powder
Dang, I ain't smart enough to read half of the stuff in it, much less pronounce it.

You are trying to hurt my feelings!

Dang, I ain't smart enough to read half of the stuff in it, much less pronounce it.

You are trying to hurt my feelings!
Arbol, Ancho, and Cascabel. I think you can get each of those chilis at Walmart. If you like chili then you will like this powder.

I wouldn't make any kind of ground chili powder in your regular blender that you plan on using for anything you don't want to taste like pepper. I use a cheap little coffee grinder to grind all my peppers.

Arbol, Ancho, and Cascabel. I think you can get each of those chilis at Walmart. If you like chili then you will like this powder.

I wouldn't make any kind of ground chili powder in your regular blender that you plan on using for anything you don't want to taste like pepper. I use a cheap little coffee grinder to grind all my peppers.
Google is so connected.

I clicked on your recipe. I go back to a new tab and I have gobs of links for chili. They are something.

Carrots, Green Bell Peppers, and Blackberries.....dinner of champions!!! Thank you my Darling! (Washed down with a Yuengling Black and Tan, coffee with a touch of French Vanilla flavoring....

(No dressing...)

Plan to eat large this evening if the Lord doesn't take me home.

For supper a Chuck Eye steak and homemade potato salad... Thank you my Darling again ..😍

Cleaned and painted our garage inside and am cleaning the carpets too....will mow my yard too but that is a small distraction at best.

Go Cats....keep it up....

Just a good thought as this is the Jewish day of prayer Shabbat:

Meditations Before Kaddish From the Mishkan T’filah:

When I die give what’s left of me away to children and old men that wait to die. And if you need to cry,

cry for your brother walking the street beside you. And when you need me, put your arms around anyone and give them what you need to give me. I want to leave you something,

something better than words or sounds. Look for me in the people I’ve known or loved, and if you cannot give me away, at least let me live in your eyes and not your mind.

You can love me best by letting hands touch hands, and by letting go of children that need to be free. Love doesn’t die, people do. So, when all that’s left of me is love, give me away.

Almost 3 hours into pregame talk. Ready for some football action!

This is going to be a smash mouth game today and both teams will have bloody lips when it's over. You have to bet big to win big and we're the ones playing with house money. We'll be playing to win and they'll playing to not lose. Advantage Cats.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT