ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Woolly Worms...what are you folks seeing? I want to do a REAL Scientific study this season on their weather predictions...

SA%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B6.PNG

Steph dives too much into Global Warming...

And I have NO idea what's going on with the weather with this gal giving me the forecast...

file_1064822_Ximena+Cordoba.jpg

Woolly Worms...what are you folks seeing? I want to do a REAL Scientific study this season on their weather predictions...

SA%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B%2B6.PNG

Steph dives too much into Global Warming...

And I have NO idea what's going on with the weather with this gal giving me the forecast...

file_1064822_Ximena+Cordoba.jpg
I’ve seen at least 50 within the last couple weeks. Only one brown one. The rest were solid black. I’m buying wood.

Played golf for first time this year. Played ok. Back was sore when I finished but really didn’t effect golf game. This is good news because that’s the reason I had not been playing.
My body hurts all over after 18 holes. But I’m sure it would build up If I could play often enough. Glad your back can take it. My profession has me riding a tractor all day, every day, for 6-7 months of the year. And I’ve done that for over 40 years. Throw in some dozer work and my back is finished. But, I can still play golf, though terrible at it. But I’m thankful.

My body hurts all over after 18 holes. But I’m sure it would build up If I could play often enough. Glad your back can take it. My profession has me riding a tractor all day, every day, for 6-7 months of the year. And I’ve done that for over 40 years. Throw in some dozer work and my back is finished. But, I can still play golf, though terrible at it. But I’m thankful.
If your body hurts after golf, then don't swing so hard. It's easy to do and I still think that some day I'll be able to do it. Golf is a game of mind over matter and if you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.

Hope that helped.

If your body hurts after golf, then don't swing so hard. It's easy to do and I still think that some day I'll be able to do it. Golf is a game of mind over matter and if you don't mind, then it doesn't matter.

Hope that helped.
Appreciate it. My legs are my biggest problem, with golf. I have no strength in them. Is what it is. Not that there’s other problems too, lol. There’s a plenty. But I enjoy it. So, think I’ll keep it up.

Hope that helped.

And ... don't hit the ball so many times. That's what wears you out.

Just a scrimmage. Can't tell much from a scrimmage but I think Cal has put together a solid team. Only time will tell.

Watching Lost In Space (Hulu). Why the hell didn't they chain Dr. Smith to a support beam? Or throw the bastard out the hatch. Life would have been so much easier.

Just a scrimmage. Can't tell much from a scrimmage but I think Cal has put together a solid team. Only time will tell.

Watching Lost In Space (Hulu). Why the hell didn't they chain Dr. Smith to a support beam? Or throw the bastard out the hatch. Life would have been so much easier.
Ha ha. Dr. Smith and Robot owned the show.

Every time I make chili I feel about like I do right now. Stuffed. Problem with chili is I have to test taste it while I'm cooking it and by the time I've decided it's right, I'm nearly full. I only get half a bowl to eat but it's a pretty big bowl.

Jethro....

Uncle Jed; "How many bowls you eat boy?" Jethro; "One". UJ; One? Jethro; Yeah, filled it five times but this is the only bowl...

Good Morning Game Day Saturday

The coffee is good and will go al long way in helping me put on my game day face. I have a plate of ham, eggs and grits to dig into and some guava jelly for my biscuits.

So nobody gives the Cats a chance against Georgia. No respect and they say no chance. The may as well have stayed in Lexington. The Cats come in after beating LSU and Florida but the "sports experts" say that is because the Gators and Tigers stink and Charlie Brown's team could beat them this year. Really? If any other team besides Vandy was 6-0 they would be ranked in the Top 5, not 11. Face it folks it is Kentucky against the World today so why not go out there and beat their butt? Crazier things have happened.

I trust all have a great day and I read Matthew 24.

game-face-on-mamegan-eu-game-face-angry-baby-meme-49188798.png

Ha ha. Dr. Smith and Robot owned the show.
As did Will.

Guy Williams (Prof Robinson) actor was not happy with the direction the show went with a lot of the attention focused on Johnathon Harris. Billy Mumy spoke of that in an interview once and of his fondness for Harris. Harris was an accomplished classical stage actor and he took Mumy under his wing and taught him a lot about acting.

Good morning D-League. It’s hard to wrap my mind around the fact that today could be a day in UK sports that people will be talking about for decades - the way I talk to my son about beating undefeated Indiana when I was a teenager.

Watched part of Madness last night. The Blue and White game will tell us more, but the lads can shoot and there is plenty of athleticism there. The third leg of the stool should be experience and veteran leadership which should be there with so many juniors and beyond.

One thing to watch: CJ Fredrick is the best pure shooter the Cats have had in a while.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT