ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

This is embarrassing. I'd be chewing some people a new brain hole right now. Our OL can't handle UTC. Our QB can't seem to hold onto the ball. At least 4 procedural penalties in the first 25min. And then we almost give up a 1st down in 3rd and 8 with our SOFT FREAKIN PREVENT

OK, good deal. I might stop by for breakfast. Then I might come by for lunch. Prolly have supper there too. Thank you so much Bert! I'm a fan!

I ought to bring you a gift for your unwavering hospitality. LOL

I can't have a bourbon collection like you because I drink it as soon as it gets to my lair.

Ya drink too much....

Probably liquid nitrogen dewar. May have have that done with some skin tags and other such.

Yeah, would be nice to know when people are doing such procedures and tests... lol. Speaking of tests you didn't know were being done...

My buddy told me a story about when he was in college. True story (but I may be recalling it wrong) from what I remember and the article from the school newspaper. Weird story, too.

He was living off of his pizza delivery job while going to undergrad and waiting on financial aid. All he could eat was pizza, since he got a free lg pizza every time he worked. Ate so much he got a yeast infection. Went into the school health dept to get a refill on meds his personal doctor gave him previously, since the school nurse wanted to make him get an STD test (if you don't know how fun that is, maybe google it) before she'd fill it the first time.

This nurse ratchet type once again makes him see her before she'll fill the prescription. He goes into the exam room and she tells him the test (which he wouldn't let her perform) came back positive for an STD! He went off on her and left with his prescription.

On the way out he runs into a friend who's not feeling well and there to get an antibiotic because she thinks she has strep. She calls him later and tells him this long story... Nurse Ratchet it turns out mixed up her test with someone else's and screwed up her life for a while. She went in for a step test result and was told she was pregnant (and a whore among other things). After calling her boyfriend, friends, and family she gets a call as well. The girl who went in for the pregnancy test called to tell her they must have switched the tests. She's the one who's pregnant.

He tells her what happened to him with the phantom test. She decides to sue the university and the health services "head" nurse. Asks if she can use his story and if he will testify against her which he agrees to.

Then he sees this article come out later... Turns out she had been forcing people to get STD tests for years for no reason, calling almost all of them whores and sluts during their exams and results appointments, and they were all coming back positive regardless of circumstance (in his case without a test being done). Psycho Nurse got canned before it ever went to a trial and the story was in the school paper.

.... got to get back to work. That was too long

Ya type too much...

Reactions: berniecarbo
14-13 COME ON CATS. YOU MAY NOT REALIZE IT BUT YOU ARE IN A BALL GAME

00-VGoiT3Y43HCVi5zFo8RP4qAIx90G3xGFQmQ4UHj7teQXlP1awly0KGQ0xq3pMfTw

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT