ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Good morning D-L!

Time to... wait... no one's calling for breakfast. Everyone's asleep. Why am I awake?! Lol

Time to rest and enjoy some peace and quiet for a lil bit. Is it too early for a bourbon neat? Sigh...

Have a great day and Go Cats!

Speaking of candy.......I have to make a run to Rural King.....Taffy....2/$3.00.......I am taking my truck..........no such thing as too much taffy.......I am personally getting ready for the apocalypse.........why try to hang on if there is no salt water taffy.............

Mmmm.

The apocalyptic Taffy Run. Kept hush hush in most parts until today, unlike the cannonball run and gumball rally.

What's funny to me and why I can never take zombie movies seriously is that taffy would clearly slow zombies down. Invent a brain flavored/scented taffy and they'd all be chewing on that taffy forever until they died of malnutrition, but happily picking the last bits out of their teeth when they could finally move no more.... make it salt water taffy and maybe they'd shrivel up like slugs and snails.

Or maybe tar. Tar would work too. Hot tar. Fire... Yeah, fire would work... Flesh eating bacteria, hydrogen peroxide, ghost pepper spray, turpentine, wd40, grease, ....

Nevermind. I'm going back to dreaming about taffy. Strawberry or Banana flavored... cherry, apple... do they make pistachio flavored? Mmmm

Good Saturday Morning D

The sausage was delicious as always this morning. Hot biscuits with my fried eggs. I am ready for some football.

The weather will be much like yesterday and the day before. Our low will be 73° and the high 83°. We have a 45% chance of rain this afternoon.

Read Zechariah 11 and I trust all are well and in good spirits. Always remember a country boy will survive.

We have a noon kickoff so the clock is on count down mode. I am ready.

d696045e57e74dc7b2ec457176ff5e1c_XL.jpg

Good morning D-L!

Time to... wait... no one's calling for breakfast. Everyone's asleep. Why am I awake?! Lol

Time to rest and enjoy some peace and quiet for a lil bit. Is it too early for a bourbon neat? Sigh...

Have a great day and Go Cats!
Been up since 3 animals were restless and woke me up. Coffee and then a trip outside to sit in the dark with the mutts. This one especially, she woke me up with a nose to the face. 6 months old Monday and already 66lbs.

20210830-135638.jpg

Good morning from ATX. Currently 72°F and clear. 82% humidity. Today's high could reach 96°F. Cooler morning temperatures expected next week.

Watched UCF vs Cards last night. What a finish. Ha ha. A few folks on football forum not too happy.

Happy Caturday! Plan on moving laptop into living room after bit for the game. Go Cats!

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

blank_template_2-2.png

Good morning from ATX. Currently 72°F and clear. 82% humidity. Today's high could reach 96°F. Cooler morning temperatures expected next week.

Watched UCF vs Cards last night. What a finish. Ha ha. A few folks on football forum not too happy.

Happy Caturday! Plan on moving laptop into living room after bit for the game. Go Cats!

blank_template_2-2.png
Perfect meal for GAME DAY

blank_template_2-2.png

Good morning D, read Zechariah 13, beautiful day here in the Berg now, but we had 1.2" of rain since midnight!!!

Hope I get to see the game today.

Going to have to make a decision soon, go on the trip or not. I have therapy 3 days next week and by Tuesday I will know if I am going!!! Still can't sleep, what do you guys take when this happens? I am taking either Tylenol PM or Melatonin, neither is getting it done right now!!!!

Mrs. M working in Ohio Co. this morning, hate it when she has to work Saturdays. She got a text last night at 8 saying the ATM is not working, wanted her to go to the bank and take care of it, she said no, it can wait till tomorrow!!!!! People will be freaking out today because, they can't get money out of the ATM!!!!!!

I hope the D has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!!

Been up since 3 animals were restless and woke me up. Coffee and then a trip outside to sit in the dark with the mutts. This one especially, she woke me up with a nose to the face. 6 months old Monday and already 66lbs.

20210830-135638.jpg
I have a pair of Goldendoodles.....one is three and the other almost three......for about six weeks now she has developed a need to go stare at the stars about 2:30 AM............and if she can't sleep.......then no one is going to sleep......so I get up and sit on the deck with her for a few minutes.....you have a pretty pup......

Good morning D, read Zechariah 13, beautiful day here in the Berg now, but we had 1.2" of rain since midnight!!!

Hope I get to see the game today.

Going to have to make a decision soon, go on the trip or not. I have therapy 3 days next week and by Tuesday I will know if I am going!!! Still can't sleep, what do you guys take when this happens? I am taking either Tylenol PM or Melatonin, neither is getting it done right now!!!!

Mrs. M working in Ohio Co. this morning, hate it when she has to work Saturdays. She got a text last night at 8 saying the ATM is not working, wanted her to go to the bank and take care of it, she said no, it can wait till tomorrow!!!!! People will be freaking out today because, they can't get money out of the ATM!!!!!!

I hope the D has a great day and Prayers for the D!!!!!
The company my wife works for started offereing a $30 a hour bonus to work overtime......they are dying for RT's......she asked what I thought about her grabbing some of it............I asked her if there was a particular day she wanted me to do the laundry.......I am supposed to take care of everything else..........but......if she is going to pad our savings account.................as my man, the late Leonard Cohen said in his song, "I'm your man"...........

I have a pair of Goldendoodles.....one is three and the other almost three......for about six weeks now she has developed a need to go stare at the stars about 2:30 AM............and if she can't sleep.......then no one is going to sleep......so I get up and sit on the deck with her for a few minutes.....you have a pretty pup......
Yeah, she will be over 100lbs before all is said and done. Cross between a Anatolian Shepherd and a Pyrenees.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT