ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I “watched” the game through the D-League channel last night guys. Thanks for making it entertaining —especially Rooster and his spinning blue sparks of joy…

Out for a final walk along the beach, then brunch before heading back to Maryland. I hope you all have a good Sunday.

2156003.jpg

Good Sunday Morning D League,

I trust all slept well and are ready for a new week. Nice win by the Cats last night.

Now to the weather: We have sunny skies and a temperature of 75°, by midafternoon we will have clouds moving in and the temperature will rise to 87°. Clouds will give us a 22% chance of rain. I see a disturbance developing in the Gulf. We will keep an eye on it.

Read: Zachariah 7. Stay safe and well.

fb_rodriguez_091121_2.jpg

Good morning from ATX. Currently 69°F and sunny. Calm. Our high could reach 95°F. Rain chances increase tomorrow through Wednesday.

Loved our W over Missouri.

Watching morning news right now. Longhorns coach giving reasons why his team got blown out by Razorbacks last night. Heh. Welcome to the SEC, Horns.

Usual Sunday activities planned.

Wishing happiness and health for all our fellow D-League members.

befunky-design5.jpg

Watching morning news right now. Longhorns coach giving reasons why his team got blown out by Razorbacks last night. Heh. Welcome to the SEC, Horns.
Texas may want to reconsider joining the SEC after that debacle. They came in ranked #15 and then reality hit them between the eyes. I loved every minute of it.

On our morning news Florida State is spinning in circles trying to figure out how Jacksonville State embarrassed them in Talley. And this Jacksonville is not even in Florida. LOL

Morning folks. It is 69.1°F on our way to 88°. I bet it gets to 90.

Good day in football. I love Florida State, Texas and Ohio St. going down. The Texas game sort of highlights the cake walk they usually have by playing in a very weak conference.

Don and Melanie. It's a shame what she's done to her face. After seeing some of the results these "plastic" surgeons turn out, I'm thinking about hanging a shingle and giving it a go myself.

Never underestimate your opponent! Mizzou turned out to be better than I thought they were last night. I bet a lot of people can say that today.

Pre-game, game, post-game. All told I had close to 10 hours invested in this win. Taped it and will watch it again next Saturday prior to the days game.

Speaking of next weeks game...get your ducks in a row early because it's not going to be televised on the regular outlets. SEC+ is what it takes. ESPN 3 might get you there, I'm not sure yet.

Don and Melanie. It's a shame what she's done to her face. After seeing some of the results these "plastic" surgeons turn out, I'm thinking about hanging a shingle and giving it a go myself.

Never underestimate your opponent! Mizzou turned out to be better than I thought they were last night. I bet a lot of people can say that today.

Pre-game, game, post-game. All told I had close to 10 hours invested in this win. Taped it and will watch it again next Saturday prior to the days game.

Speaking of next weeks game...get your ducks in a row early because it's not going to be televised on the regular outlets. SEC+ is what it takes. ESPN 3 might get you there, I'm not sure yet.
You got it. I think she was about 16 years old. I agree 100% about stars and plastic surgery. It is mind boggling and you can spot it immediately. I know many women my age who never even thought of undergoing the plastic surgeons knife and they are beautiful. Maybe not to a 20 year old but anyone who appreciates a natural woman they are.

Down here there are plastic surgeon billboard advertisements what seems like every couple of miles. Followed by lawyers. For some reason people retire down here and think they need to look like a 19 year old on Clearwater Beach. Don't do it ladies.

A promising thing about our team is we have room to improve and improve and improve. We made so many mistakes but still put 35 points on the board against a good SEC team.

We have a very good shot at being 4-0 when the Gators come calling. That makes me excited.

Yeah, discussed in the football forum.

Unfortunately, next Saturday's game vs Chattanooga only available via streaming. I plan on purchasing 1 month ESPN+ subscription for $6.99. Other options might be available.

Yeah, discussed in the football forum.

Unfortunately, next Saturday's game vs Chattanooga only available via streaming. I plan on purchasing 1 month ESPN+ subscription for $6.99. Other options might be available.
I guess that I will just miss it. I pay Spectrum $295 and month, then add to that Britbox and Netflex.

Enough is enough. The content on ESPN+ is not worth another subscription.

The deal with SEC Network was that all UK games would be available and now a few years into it we have to subscribe to another network. Not going to happen with me.

I guess that I will just miss it. I pay Spectrum $295 and month, then add to that Britbox and Netflex.

The deal with SEC Network was that all UK games would be available and now a few years into it we have to subscribe to another network. Not going to happen with me.
Oh, I agree. Good old Disney adding to their bottom line. Going forward, one UK football game per season will only be available via ESPN+. Broadcast rights suck. We are likely looking at games against FCS or OOC teams played at Kroger Field only via streaming at least 1x per season.

I just found out that I have access to ESPN+ through HULU. Which means I could watch the game without jumping through hoops. Well, other than the HULU hoop. haha

BUT, I'm headed to Beech Bend Park for the annual MoParty throwdown at the dragstrip on the 18th. Might be going down on the 17th to visit with Bert and Sherrie but chick hasn't given me an answer on if she's going or not.

Bert, you'll be happy to know that you're already paying ESPN about $9.00 per month on your regular cable bill. That's how much they charge the cable provider who in turn passes the cost to you.

Texas may want to reconsider joining the SEC after that debacle. They came in ranked #15 and then reality hit them between the eyes. I loved every minute of it.

On our morning news Florida State is spinning in circles trying to figure out how Jacksonville State embarrassed them in Talley. And this Jacksonville is not even in Florida. LOL
Texas has not been good for a few years now. They will not be elite in the SEC.

Well, another blanking from the Big Mouth this morning. The last 3 years had been great fishing. This year, it has been almost non existent. Not even a bite again. 2 times in a row no bites and just 1 or 2 landed in previous attempts this year.

Watching Bengals play right now and it looks as if they will run a lot regardless and when they do throw, it is quick release to short yards. It seems as if they are trying to protect Burrow. Not going to go well again this year. Zack Taylor should be fired after this year if we do not get a winning season. Last 3 seasons (understand covid) 6-25-1.

I just found out that I have access to ESPN+ through HULU. Which means I could watch the game without jumping through hoops. Well, other than the HULU hoop. haha

BUT, I'm headed to Beech Bend Park for the annual MoParty throwdown at the dragstrip on the 18th. Might be going down on the 17th to visit with Bert and Sherrie but chick hasn't given me an answer on if she's going or not.

Bert, you'll be happy to know that you're already paying ESPN about $9.00 per month on your regular cable bill. That's how much they charge the cable provider who in turn passes the cost to you.
I hope to see you. Plus your "chick" is welcomed also.

Well, another blanking from the Big Mouth this morning. The last 3 years had been great fishing. This year, it has been almost non existent. Not even a bite again. 2 times in a row no bites and just 1 or 2 landed in previous attempts this year.

Watching Bengals play right now and it looks as if they will run a lot regardless and when they do throw, it is quick release to short yards. It seems as if they are trying to protect Burrow. Not going to go well again this year. Zack Taylor should be fired after this year if we do not get a winning season. Last 3 seasons (understand covid) 6-25-1.
Warrior Cat, I have been praying for those poor fish.

My prayers are working! ! ! :)

Last Monday I processed some ducks.......yesterday the Director and myself took the dust breast and made 8 different types of link sausage.........it is something that once you start it has to be finished.......we started at 4 PM and finished them at 3 AM.......then they had to refrigerate overnight.......(which wasn't very long) we was going to smoke some of them but the smoker was on the blink so we just froze all of them......

241267123_10165889403465014_7094840291183228738_n.jpg

Who Dey! Over the last 10 years, the Bengals lose that game 20 out of 20 times. Maybe the bad karma dating back to Stanley Wilson’s crack run on the eve of Super Bowl XXIII is turning around.

I'm still befuddled because my D-League link has vanished. All other links are intact, Gyero (don't go there), political, NOB, misc., etc.. A bit of a hassle but nothing I can't work around.

Tomato plants are starting to look really ugly. Still plenty on the vines but there will probably be an abundance of greenies by the end of season.

Bonanza premiered on this date in 1959 and was the first regularly scheduled TV show presented in color. That surprises me a little. We didn't get our first color television until much later (1970ish).

Last edited:
Good evening, D-League!

Hope everyone had a refreshing and peaceful weeks end. Did you get out and enjoy the weather? Did you take in that less than peaceful game last night. Still have a touch of hypertension myself.

Hope it's a good week and that maybe in the next few years (thought it was supposed to be August) we find out what the real vote counts (the dead, the discarded, and the disenfranchised) were in AZ, WI, PA, VA, GA, etc. It'll make such a huge difference (to Trump) when the entire 30M in this country (that voted for Biden) realize what the rest of the world already knows. I'm sure they'll (not) run right out (they'll stay home or have someone do it for them) and vote against the D party in the next election (selection). Unless the inventors and researchers of the mrna shots are right and there are only <150M people left of the current citizenry in this country in the next 2-3 years.

China has won. The party and the religion of slavery has won. Only thing left for them to do is place lebron and kamala in power.

Bert: I just found out Chattanooga vs Cats game on Sept 18 will also be streamed on SEC Network +. Since we are Spectrum customers, broadcast is free. I must connect my laptop to our TV for the stream. We're cheap and have not yet purchased a smart TV. Anyway, more info:

Q: If a game is airing on both SEC Network+ and ESPN+ simultaneously, where do I watch? A: Both streams will be available in the ESPN App. SEC Network authenticated subscribers of AT&T TV, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH Network, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Optimum, Sling TV, Spectrum TV, Suddenlink, Verizon Fios, Xfinity TV, YouTube TV, Vidgo, members of the NCTC, as well as those with access to SEC Network through TV connected devices, can watch the game via SEC Network+. If you do not have access to SEC Network, you can access games via a subscription to ESPN+.

Who Dey! Over the last 10 years, the Bengals lose that game 20 out of 20 times. Maybe the bad karma dating back to Stanley Wilson’s crack run on the eve of Super Bowl XXIII is turning around.
Should not have even gone to overtime. Going for it on that 4th and 1 on their own 30 up 21-7 midway through the third quarter was a bad decision. Plus, playing soft instead of continuing playing the defense they played earlier hurt as well. Once the Vikings equaled the score the defense stepped it up again.

I will however take the win. Not high on them this early especially since they were picked to finish last in the division again this year.

Good Monday morning D-League,
It's time for a new week and I hope you all are doing well and praying for those among us who are sick.

First things first....the weather-It's a pleasant 65 degrees right now, a bit muggy, but not bad with a sunny sky and 88 degrees for later on. It's nice to have those cool mornings in the 60s. Summer is still trying to hang on around here.

1 .After taking last year off from most all sports, I decided to watch some ball over this past weekend, including UK/Missouri. It looked like UK has some "pop" in their game and shows potential to be pretty decent this year. Hopefully we will work on a few things and improve aspects of our game when we face UTC this week. My oldest son and life-long UK fan by default attends UTC, so he will be particulary invested in this game as both of his teams go against each other.

2. Baseball pennant races are being decided, coming down the stretch. Tampa Bay holds a large lead over the Yankees/Red Sox and Toronto. Tampa Bay Rays with perhaps the most bare-bones, skeleton payroll in all of MLB, with the worst facilities could potentially make their 2nd World Series in a row. They've become one of my favorite teams to watch with their unique strategy and innovative, non cookie-cutter manager.

3. Lots of Krazy going on in this wicked world we live in. This ship is sinking fast and there seems to be no hope in humanity any longer. If you haven't already done so, please place your trust in Jesus Christ today. He paid the penalty for your sins by his death/blood on the cross. Recieve him today and be rescued.

4. My youngest son has a new job at Publix and is loving it so far.

5. Otherwise, it's work all day, then my tennis league plays tonight.

Be careful out there and enjoy this day, today.

Good morning from the Gulf Coast

We are currently at 75° and sunny with a nice breeze. We should reach 86° by mid afternoon and will have the usual chance of thunderstorms around 4 o'clock.

I feel good about the football Cats moving forward. Missouri is a solid well coached team and beating them though making critical mistakes and leaving points on the field is a positive to me.

I am going to do some piddling around the house and yard and draw up some plans to landscape for winter. I trust all have a nice day and if you are feeling puny get to feeling better.

Last edited:
Our 14-year old dryer bit the dust last night. 10-15 years is the life expectancy so no need to even think about bringing in a repairman. Our Visa bill is going to be a doozy this month mainly due to the new OLED TV. Been awhile since I priced out dryers but I know they're not cheap. Cheaply made maybe.

Bert: I just found out Chattanooga vs Cats game on Sept 18 will also be streamed on SEC Network +. Since we are Spectrum customers, broadcast is free. I must connect my laptop to our TV for the stream. We're cheap and have not yet purchased a smart TV. Anyway, more info:

Q: If a game is airing on both SEC Network+ and ESPN+ simultaneously, where do I watch? A: Both streams will be available in the ESPN App. SEC Network authenticated subscribers of AT&T TV, Cox, DIRECTV, DISH Network, fuboTV, Hulu + Live TV, Optimum, Sling TV, Spectrum TV, Suddenlink, Verizon Fios, Xfinity TV, YouTube TV, Vidgo, members of the NCTC, as well as those with access to SEC Network through TV connected devices, can watch the game via SEC Network+. If you do not have access to SEC Network, you can access games via a subscription to ESPN+.
Your friendship is priceless Austin.

Good morning! Monday Monday, can't trust this day. Sometimes it just turns out that way.

I can trust that I'll be doing some laundry today, along with the dishes.

Went to McD's yesterday to get the wife and I a couple of chocolate shakes in honor of the day. I hadn't had one for a while but it didn't taste as chocolatey as I remembered.

Have a good day!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT