ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

188254180e76c885c5b487976f09790a.gif

0 - 3

Morning folks. It was a frosty morning in Smiths Grove. When I got up at 7:00 am it was a crisp 30° but has now worked it up to 36.9°F and bright sunshine.

On John Y and Phyllis, I met them and saw them occasionally after the Kentucky Colonels games in Louisville. The season tickets owners would get to have a social after the games. They were very friendly folks.

My Dad had season tickets, too. My cousin used to play the organ some, at the days. He also, was on a local daily show. He ended up going to LA and he was on Happy Days , a couple of shows. Haven't talked to him in years. Last I heard, he was playing in Vegas. I'm sure he is retired by now. His name was Bob Millard.

Last night was Friday Night At The Movies in our house and we watched a DVD of an old classic that produced some great holiday music. Easter Parade, I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas to name a couple. It is doubtful you will ever see this movie again on network TV. Marjorie Reynolds was a beautiful and talented woman. She could sing and dance with the best of them. She had to to keep up with Bing Crosby and Fred Astaire.

2420_aa.jpg

This, Showboat, and Huckleberry Finn will only be shown on TCM. They are the only network that has the stones to air them. I have Holiday Inn on DVD.

Good morning D League. A belated congrats to the football Cats. It was a rocky season but bland their bowl eligible in this weird times. A bowl win would salvage a lot.

Busy day yesterday with Christmas stuff. Trying to take time today to actually enjoy the weekend. I hope the basketball Cats can right the ship.

Have a great Sunday.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT