ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

CSXT%20Southbound%20Local%20Freight%20Train%20CSXT%202791.JPG

• Good Morning (barely) D-Leagueanites, Wildcats and Lurkers.
  • 59º in Johns Creek. Rainy and dreary.
  • Dreading the installation of vent shades. It took about 5 minutes. And I thought it would be an ordeal.
  • Hope you are having fun.
  • #3 is back at his base in Italy by now. Praying for his safety. Enjoyed seeing him a lot.
  • Watch for the IDMOs.
  • Carry on safely.

Praying for all our servicemen and women. They are the ones who keep us safe.

Good morning and Happy New Year from ATX. Currently 39°F and cloudy here.

I've got the flu. Went to bed at 8 pm last night. Probably caught at our family function this past Saturday or while riding the bus. Feel like crap. Dogs went crazy because of the fireworks.

Cats and Nittany Lions at 12 noon today CST. Be there. Aloha.

That's the best night's sleep I've had this year. I didn't have any sugar plum fairies dancing in my head like last Monday night, instead it was just a calm, restful snooze.

I'm not going to make a prediction on the game, but if I did I would take UK 24 PSU 17.

I'm glad that the people who do such things have made us about a touchdown underdog. I want the Cats as hungry as possible for this win.

Sure glad all our boys are playing today. If injury is your biggest concern then maybe don't play football. It's a team sport and regardless of how good you are, you didn't get there on your own. Those other 84 guys helped you get there in one way or another.

With a win today we move into the top 10 to end the year. :flushed::football::smiley:

In all seriousness...Happy New Year to all of you.
2018, just like every year, had it ups & downs It could've been better, but it sure as heck could've been a lot worse. I did become a Grandpa to one of the cutest little baby girls around. We had a few good family milestones.
Now that I'm sitting here thinking about it...2018 wasn't so bad after all. I think I joined (butted in) the D League in 2018, could've been 2017...can't really remember.
Lookin' forward to 2019. Daughter #1 is getting married....good luck to him:)

[cheers]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT