ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

DSC_0775.JPG

It is a whopping 63.1°F here this morning, but rainy and some good gusts of wind. In winter a very warm and wet day ends up with some storms. Shirt sleeve weather this time of year is dangerous.

I watched the Cats again yesterday. Good game. Now we need to got to Alabama and kickass.

I am pretty much a fuddy duddy on the party side anymore. I don't bring in the New Year through the night. I go to bed as normal and celebrate on New Years day.
Good morning from the Berg! Rainy and the wind is really starting to pick up! Wind advisory out for us today! Everyone be safe tonight and please if you drink call someone or let someone drive!!! Already watched the ball drop in New Zealand (6:30 here this morning) so I don't have to stay up! Glad my son doesn't have to work tonight, he's already seen one drunk kill a family while driving drunk, that's one to many for him he told me. It don't just effect those families but the police, EMT and all those who work the scene! So again PLEASE be safe tonight and tomorrow!!!

Happy New Year's Eve D-Leaguers.

I hope everyone can say 2018 maybe had some ups and downs but ended up being a fruitful year.

I'll welcome in 2019 as I have most years since passing 50, watching a sappy movie my wife chooses (usually When Harry Met Sally) then going to sleep around 11pm. Sets me up for a fast start to the year, with a wife who has gotten her way, no hang-over and the energy to get something done on the first day.

Happy New Year's Eve D-Leaguers.

I hope everyone can say 2018 maybe had some ups and downs but ended up being a fruitful year.

I'll welcome in 2019 as I have most years since passing 50, watching a sappy movie my wife chooses (usually When Harry Met Sally) then going to sleep around 11pm. Sets me up for a fast start to the year, with a wife who has gotten her way, no hang-over and the energy to get something done on the first day.

That is a great movie. I loved the fake orgasm.

• Good Morning (barely) D-Leagueanites, Wildcats and Lurkers.
  • 59º in Johns Creek. Rainy and dreary.
  • Dreading the installation of vent shades. It took about 5 minutes. And I thought it would be an ordeal.
  • Hope you are having fun.
  • #3 is back at his base in Italy by now. Praying for his safety. Enjoyed seeing him a lot.
  • Watch for the IDMOs.
  • Carry on safely.

Just checked out the Doppler. Nearly the entire country east of the Mississippi is either green, yellow or red. We're under a wind advisory until 10 PM tonight. Glad I don't have to get out in that mess. Hopefully when I get up at 3 AM to take the folks to the airport it'll be over.

Yeah those crazy party days are behind me. There was a time when I drank until I did not remember what I did before. Wake up in places not knowing how I got there.

Wow! I bet that's never happened to anyone else in the D. :eek: Ease up on yourself.

That is a great movie. I loved the fake orgasm.

It wasn't fake, it was REAL! Trust me, I've seen that same thing with all my women.

Just checked out the Doppler. Nearly the entire country east of the Mississippi is either green, yellow or red. We're under a wind advisory until 10 PM tonight. Glad I don't have to get out in that mess. Hopefully when I get up at 3 AM to take the folks to the airport it'll be over.

I just got in from it. No rain, to wind driven downpour, and then back to nothing. Rinse, repeat. Felt some gusts hit the van in the 20 to 30 mph range.

Good morning D-League Another beautiful day with temp 71 and a high of 80. Clear skies and sunshine. Good day for kayaking. Spent yesterday on the St Martin river as it flows into the Gulf. Saw at least a thousand White Pelicans that winter in this area from Canada. They gather around the mangroves..They will head north in late March.

Tomorrow is the day and hope the weather over in Orlando is like it is here. Go Cats
Went kayaking yesterday and also saw a big flock of white pelicans. Always a treat to see those guys

Wow! I bet that's never happened to anyone else in the D. :eek: Ease up on yourself.

It wasn't fake, it was REAL! Trust me, I've seen that same thing with all my women.

I just got in from it. No rain, to wind driven downpour, and then back to nothing. Rinse, repeat. Felt some gusts hit the van in the 20 to 30 mph range.
Not really ragging on myself, just saying those days are over. While I do have the occasional beer or two, my choice of drink is rum and coke. One a night most of the time, occasionally two if the first did not settle me in for the night. Found my joints (mostly knees) hurt more the next day if I drink a lot now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT