ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

wx_66.png
82°
103°F
Partly cloudy, sultry, sporatic monsoon events. Storms have created a mess. Four Ha-Boobs in 5 days. 40-60 mph sand storms, trees down, power outages, localized flooding, roofing debris everywhere. I know I've about 100 hours(?) of new unplanned work added to the load of inflexible agricultural growing season research.
giphy.gif

Good Morning D.
:americanflag: Go Big Blue :football:

Last edited:
Finally got the results from skin cancer biopsies on my head. Gotta have two whacked off soon. I figured as much. Had two whacked off a few years ago. Hopefully they'll get it all the first time.

What concerns me though is possible disfigurement. Women are constantly chasing after me now but WILL THEY after the surgery?
Yeah, they don't look at the hands...........

I spent several months in Palmetta FL about ten years ago. Everywhere I went I saw old people gathered in small groups discussing their health problems. I was 64 and relatively healthy at the time and stayed aloof from them. Now I would shove them aside to get in the middle and say, You think YOU have problems - wait till you hear MINE!

Good afternoon D friends

It is a beautiful day with palm trees in the breeze and lake glittering with sparkles. Much too nice to be in bed. House confined and extreme pain. This is all new to me.

Thank you for your prayers. They are comforting. I will survive
Take care.

Sawnee Cat take care and you are on my prayer list..............:pray:

Finally got the results from skin cancer biopsies on my head. Gotta have two whacked off soon. I figured as much. Had two whacked off a few years ago. Hopefully they'll get it all the first time.

What concerns me though is possible disfigurement. Women are constantly chasing after me now but WILL THEY after the surgery?
Sugar Daddy ladies?

Good afternoon D friends

It is a beautiful day with palm trees in the breeze and lake glittering with sparkles. Much too nice to be in bed. House confined and extreme pain. This is all new to me.

Thank you for your prayers. They are comforting. I will survive
Take care.
I'll add mine to the outpouring of good thoughts and hope you'll be out in nature feeling tip top soon, Sawnee.

Dad and I had a good time today. Hit two piddler malls across the river in enemy territory. Both of us rocking UK gear.

Came home and went to the shop to do a little work on the table. First time I've set up a dado set and the first time I've used the crosscut sled I made about two months ago. I'm cutting out a section that is 1" deep and 5" wide in 2 areas of each 4x4. Wow! This makes A LOT of sawdust. I've only made 2 cuts so far and dust is everywhere. Shouldn't have any moths in my shop for quite awhile.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites.
  • 66º today in Johns Creek. Clear and nice.
  • Went to bed sore as anything. Better today. Advil is a miracle.
  • Football in a little over 2 weeks. Can't hardly wait. Snell, Hoak, Wilson, Defense.
  • DM is good. 1st mug almost gone.
  • No news from here.
  • Be safe.
  • As you were. Carry on.

73° F here and raining. I am glad that I did the yard yesterday.

Good luck and health to all the infirm.
The best to the kids starting school.

My only grandkid is a Junior now and she just got her driver’s license. All folks near Taylorsville be aware that a young, wild Higginbotham girl is out there driving. If you see a blue Ford hit the ditch fast.:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

My wife and I go to inspect our grave stone today. Weird feeling.

Opened this page in Chrome. Seems to work better. Doesn't freeze up like explorer.
Chrome >>>>>>> Explorer. There is an AdBlock extension you can add in the (3 dot Gui) locate in the upper right corner, Google Chrome Control - Settings - extensions. This allows control of most of the browser ads. Here's a Linky to the AdBlock

Good morning D League

Looking out of my sliding glass door from my bed.
The sky is beautiful blue and clouds white and fluffy. Sunshine bright and green grass. God made a beautiful world. A couple of kayakers on the lake. I miss that and my salt water pool..I am still in bed in pain but the hot water helps.
It may be a few more weeks before I am up and about. But with your prayers I will make it.
Go Cats. Counting down to football

Kids at school. Gotta work at 3 at DG. Off at 10. No moles moving after number 40. Although I saw an old dig about 2 ft long. Birddoggin that dig. Could number 41 be on the horizon? Stay tuned./

Told railroad I turned 66 last Saturday. Blessed. Big time. When all the earth around me is sinking sand, on Christ the solid rock I stand, when I need a shelter, when I need a friend I turn to the Rock. Sorry y'all, I just can't get that song out of my head. Been singing it around the house and the kids are wanting me to sing the rest. They are tired of me just singing 2 lines. Just a little look at my everyday life. 3 teens in the house is busy. Busy. But really, over all I'm blessed at 66.

Havn't commented on the Cats, but should be a fun year. I've been watching on NBA channel some old games in the 80s Got to see again the dunk contest with Dominique Wilkens and MJ in the finals. Wow. Bob Lalmdeer, Mutumbo, Bird, with Parish and Mchale. Johnson, Spud Web., Olijuhn, It sort of helps with my jones to see the Cats. FCC.

Kids at school. Gotta work at 3 at DG. Off at 10. No moles moving after number 40. Although I saw an old dig about 2 ft long. Birddoggin that dig. Could number 41 be on the horizon? Stay tuned./

Told railroad I turned 66 last Saturday. Blessed. Big time. When all the earth around me is sinking sand, on Christ the solid rock I stand, when I need a shelter, when I need a friend I turn to the Rock. Sorry y'all, I just can't get that song out of my head. Been singing it around the house and the kids are wanting me to sing the rest. They are tired of me just singing 2 lines. Just a little look at my everyday life. 3 teens in the house is busy. Busy. But really, over all I'm blessed at 66.

Havn't commented on the Cats, but should be a fun year. I've been watching on NBA channel some old games in the 80s Got to see again the dunk contest with Dominique Wilkens and MJ in the finals. Wow. Bob Lalmdeer, Mutumbo, Bird, with Parish and Mchale. Johnson, Spud Web., Olijuhn, It sort of helps with my jones to see the Cats. FCC.

Surprised the kids haven’t run out of the house screaming in horror at you singing.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT