ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

1891.1450317227.jpg

This is going to be a fun team to watch One who caught my eye early was Tyler Herro .After he changed his mind and come to UK. I watched where ever I could find game film and clips. We all will like him and all the Cats. I love his game and shooting skills. Starting or coming of the bench this kid has it all! Like to see Baker get his leg to heal I want to see him play. Just a great team. Go Big Blue................:basketball:

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites.
  • 84º at noon in Johns Creek. Nice little breeze.
  • Shoulder still sore from my tumble over a week ago.
  • Loved all of the basketball from our Cats. Saturday I watched the Cats non-stop from 4 until 9. Awesome. These guys can score and often. Quade Green looks improved offensively.
  • Reactivated my home sirius setup. I didn't even know they had deactivated it. It was a pain the arse to get it reactivated. Had to talk to 2 countries to get it done. I hadn't used it in months. It's working now!!!!
  • Be careful out there driving.
  • As you were.
  • Carry on.

I wonder if you spoke with my friend Roger from India?

Good morning D. League

Rough week. Had to return to hospital on emergency yesterday but back home confined to bed. Good news infection has cleared up.
Trusting this week will be better.
Excited about the Cats. That will help get me through this ordeal
Thank you for your prayers. Y'all take care. Go Cats.
Glad you are better. Do what the doctor says.

Hope all y'all get to feeling better soon. We need you for the upcoming seasons.

Got an official start to the table. Wood has been cut. Lot's of red sawdust on my floor now. Will be a lot more before I'm through. Put up a makeshift work bench with two sawhorses, two 2x4's and an 8 foot by 30 inch piece of plywood I bought for this purpose. I can walk all the way around it which will come in handy, I think.

Going out with Dad tomorrow. We didn't get to go last week because he was feeling bad. He's back to normal now though.

we shot 73% from the line over four games
that pleases me

I believe that all those numbers were tainted by the first game in that venue. Nothing like the sight lines they're used to and it took them a couple of days to find their eye. We held those teams to a combined 20% from 3. [laughing] We'll do better once Cal teaches them to play perimeter defense. [winking]

Good morning D. League

Rough week. Had to return to hospital on emergency yesterday but back home confined to bed. Good news infection has cleared up.
God bless you Sawnee Cat. Get well.

Good evening D-league. I loved watching the Cats in the Bahamas and this season is going to be something special imo. Too bad they don't do these trips every year. Anyways, it's only 12 days until CFB, so that should hold us until :basketball: season.

:basketball:News
Top 10 things we learned from the Big Blue Bahamas trip: LINK

John Calipari thinks this can be his highest-scoring Kentucky team: LINK

Kofi Cockburn planning visit to UK: LINK

Very positive Vernon Carey update for Kentucky Wildcats: LINK

Monday Insider Notes: LINK

TJ's takes: LINK

:football: News

Linebacker preview: LINK

Defensive line preview: LINK

Offensive line preview: LINK

Tight end preview: LINK

Wide receiver preview: LINK

Running back preview: LINK

Quarterback preview: LINK

Is Qb Terry Wilson UK footballs X-factor: LINK

Outlook for the top 25: LINK

Top 50 running back units: LINK
(No way UK is 25th)

(Defensive back preview isn't out yet)

Last edited:
Getting better. Slowly. Want to take boot off but I guess I better not. Thanks for asking.

I sure hope your foot doesn't start itching in that boot. Try not to think about it itching because if you think about it itching it probably will start itching. You won't be able to scratch it and it can drive you crazy

Just trying to help. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Evening Gentlemen
I'm still over the moon about our team; gut feeling is that they are going to be very special
Already are, really

Got the kid ready for school: clothes shopping done (first day of school outfit picked out); school supplies purchased, labeled and otherwise organized and packed into backpack. School registration completely done and fees paid - tonight was the open house where he got his schedule and met the teachers, this years locker and planner. I think he's got a little crush on his Language Arts teacher already - she's a pretty lady and very sweet.

Going to weddings this weekend: my daughters bff through middle and high school is getting married and she's in the wedding(s). The friend is marrying an Indian so there will be a Hindu ceremony on Friday and a Christian one on Saturday. Should be a wonderful time.

Family is doing okay - one day at a time. Dad sure would've loved these Cats, but he's got the best seats in the house now. Just hate I can't discuss it all with him.

Hope the sick and injured ones get well quickly

I sure hope your foot doesn't start itching in that boot. Try not to think about it itching because if you think about it itching it probably will start itching. You won't be able to scratch it and it can drive you crazy

Just trying to help. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Canned air. With the plastic nozzle. Start from a foot away and come in until you can feel the blast of air. Don’t come closer than 3 inches. Helps with the itching!

Evening Gentlemen
I'm still over the moon about our team; gut feeling is that they are going to be very special
Already are, really

Got the kid ready for school: clothes shopping done (first day of school outfit picked out); school supplies purchased, labeled and otherwise organized and packed into backpack. School registration completely done and fees paid - tonight was the open house where he got his schedule and met the teachers, this years locker and planner. I think he's got a little crush on his Language Arts teacher already - she's a pretty lady and very sweet.

Going to weddings this weekend: my daughters bff through middle and high school is getting married and she's in the wedding(s). The friend is marrying an Indian so there will be a Hindu ceremony on Friday and a Christian one on Saturday. Should be a wonderful time.

Family is doing okay - one day at a time. Dad sure would've loved these Cats, but he's got the best seats in the house now. Just hate I can't discuss it all with him.

Hope the sick and injured ones get well quickly
What's the meat dish on Friday????

Good morning D. League

Sounds like great news about the infection clearing up. Hang in there buddy.

Good morning from ATX. Currently 77°F. Expecting 97°F and hot.

Thanks for the wrap-up, @ymmot31. Herro can really shoot the lights out.

By the way, Notre Dame, Marshall U and Presbyterian also played games down in the Bahamas along side us. Our players and box scores were much better. :sunglasses:

Looks like flooding up in NJ and parts of NY. Some nasty stuff.

I've really got nothing else this morning. Y'all behave.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites.
  • 64º in Johns Creek. How about that. Clear. Sun's not up.
  • I just fell down again. Picking Lola up. I get to feeling normal and then it happens. I hate this part of getting old. I'll be sore tomorrow.
  • 1st mug of DM almost gone.
  • Ymmot, good job typing up that composite boxscore.
  • Be careful out there. Watch the idmos. Have a pleasant day.
  • Carry on.

Last edited:
Good morning. My weight loss has stalled out for the last week. I'm holding steady now at 197. I guess I'm going to have to throw in a little physical exertion to get it to go lower.

Hart was a good announcer, but Seth and Dan were unbearable.

Glad to see the NBA scouts speaking highly of Richards. Glad for Nick and glad for UK. If he works hard enough and gets a lottery pick next year, that will be a great story for Cal to drop on guys who come here for one year but really need two. Or three.

Out of here soon to get Dad. See ya later...

Morning D
Coffee in hand and lots to do today
Gotta get all this laundry done - and get all these clothes and things we don't /can't wear anymore bagged for donations. My son grew a bunch and I shrank. Not a bad thing really, but it does mean more work, lol
I just want to know how this house gets so messy with just three of us here? well, five if you include the dogs.
How long till kick off? I need some wildcat therapy

Hello dear D league friends!

Bet you all thought I had fallen off the face of the planet!

Been so swamped with work and life haven't had much time to post!

Few quick hitters.....hope everyone is doing alright!

@Bkocats You keeping the OC in check?

I like our basketball team!

@wildcatdonf You doing alright?

Well back to work. Don't be offended if I missed anyone. Carry on. I'll try to post more.

Hello dear D league friends!

Bet you all thought I had fallen off the face of the planet!

Been so swamped with work and life haven't had much time to post!

Few quick hitters.....hope everyone is doing alright!

@Bkocats You keeping the OC in check?

I like our basketball team!

@wildcatdonf You doing alright?

Well back to work. Don't be offended if I missed anyone. Carry on. I'll try to post more.
Glad to see you checking in. Give us some posts when you have the time.

Good morning. My weight loss has stalled out for the last week. I'm holding steady now at 197. I guess I'm going to have to throw in a little physical exertion to get it to go lower.

Hart was a good announcer, but Seth and Dan were unbearable.

Glad to see the NBA scouts speaking highly of Richards. Glad for Nick and glad for UK. If he works hard enough and gets a lottery pick next year, that will be a great story for Cal to drop on guys who come here for one year but really need two. Or three.

Out of here soon to get Dad. See ya later...

Whoa there, big fella. Let's not get hasty there

Mornin' D.

Dealing with a bit of an emotional crisis with my emotionally strong wife as she deals with sending her baby -- our son -- off to Lexington this week.

To be honest, it ain't easy for dad either. Something about letting go of that last part of being directly engaged in parenting since the 1980s...

ADVERTISEMENT