ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Mornin' D. Had to miss the game last night so I sat my alarm for 4:50 am so I could watch the replay on the SEC net.

Whew. Don't want to get too crazy but the D this team is playing is eye-opening, and there is very little talent drop- off 1-8 ( and no reason to think EJ isn't right there, and maybe Baker.)

wx_65.png
82°
103°F
Sunny, sultry, & dry
rooster-coffee.jpg

Good Morning D.
:americanflag: Go Big Blue :basketball:
Team looks great :)
Rooster slept in . . .

Morning D gentleman & lady.
Didnt get to watch last night...but read and saw a bunch of highlights. Things are definitely lookin up for big blue!
Golf scramble last Friday...met Walter McCarty, got a pic with him. He probably wasn't too impressed...
He's got his work cut out for him this year.
Traveling to Williamsport PA today...we have a plant 20 minutes from there. Waiting in EVV airport now....heading to Charlotte. ETA 2 pm.

Morning D gentleman & lady.
Didnt get to watch last night...but read and saw a bunch of highlights. Things are definitely lookin up for big blue!
Golf scramble last Friday...met Walter McCarty, got a pic with him. He probably wasn't too impressed...
He's got his work cut out for him this year.
Traveling to Williamsport PA today...we have a plant 20 minutes from there. Waiting in EVV airport now....heading to Charlotte. ETA 2 pm.

Flew out of there a lot when I was the Sales Manager in Evansville 1983-86. At that time it was Eastern, Britt and Piedmont (if I remember correctly).

Great game last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't really add anything to what's already been posted other than it'll be interesting to see how they hold up today. 4 games in 5 days is tough but they still look fresh and that's encouraging this early on.

I really liked the freshmen interview at halftime. A fine bunch of men. Others have commented on how deep Hagans' voice is. He'd make a great replacement for the bass singer with the Oak Ridge Boys. "Oom poppa, oom poppa, oom poppa, mow mow".

Best wished to all the D-Leaguers that are ailing. Get well soon!

Afternoon D
Just got home; went to church with Mom and then did some running around with her. Sure do love spending time with my Mom...wish I hadn’t wasted so much before.
I’m both looking forward to and dreading today’s game: looking forward to it because it’s been so much fun and feeling so positive about our potential. Dreading it because after today we won’t get to look forward to another game for two and a half months.

Great game last night. Thoroughly enjoyed it. I can't really add anything to what's already been posted other than it'll be interesting to see how they hold up today. 4 games in 5 days is tough but they still look fresh and that's encouraging this early on.

I really liked the freshmen interview at halftime. A fine bunch of men. Others have commented on how deep Hagans' voice is. He'd make a great replacement for the bass singer with the Oak Ridge Boys. "Oom poppa, oom poppa, oom poppa, mow mow".

Best wished to all the D-Leaguers that are ailing. Get well soon!

"Giddy up"

Afternoon D
Just got home; went to church with Mom and then did some running around with her. Sure do love spending time with my Mom...wish I hadn’t wasted so much before.
I’m both looking forward to and dreading today’s game: looking forward to it because it’s been so much fun and feeling so positive about our potential. Dreading it because after today we won’t get to look forward to another game for two and a half months.
Went to a church this morning where the pastor is Navajo. Church is a native american baptist. Ran in to an old friend whose granddaughters sing hymnals in their native Navajo tongue. They were around 12 and 13 years old and another man in there put them on his site for people to view and there were about 900 or so hits from around the world within minutes. Norway, UK, Africa, and many other countries. They harmonized beautifully and have a very good sound.

Refs were inserting themselves into the game more than the last games. I wonder if Cal asked them to tighten it up. No way a college game is going to play like that game yesterday. I think we thrived on the physicality.

PJ hitting 3's is just more icing on the cake.

Need to score 61 in the second half.

Could hit a 100, probably not though. How about this defense against the average college team?

Im loving it!!

Earlier when they showed a graphic with all the top teams we are going to play out of conference, they neglected to include Louisville. Made me smile.

This makes me smile as well - they're not even mid major status right now
Him and PJ. How do you game plan for that?

You don't [banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana][banana]

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT