ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I’m not defending the EU Bert. All I stated was the EU auto manufacturers were fine with Trump’s zero tariffs. And the impact that BMW has in SC.
And I am saying that they are not.

Go to Germany and report back to me how many damned American cars you see in the street or highways. (Answer: few if any.)

The EU auto manufacturers are scared shitless that they will lose their biggest market.

The E.U. has a high tariff agains the US autos along with a 19% VAT. There is no fair trade with the E.U. on cars.

Hopefully one day there will be.

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites.
  • 68º in Johns Creek. Perfect morning.
  • I hear QB bumping around in the house with Lola.
  • Sold that place we bought for QB's brother 3 years ago. Gosh it sold quickly. We haven't closed yet.
  • Nothing going on here.
  • Except it's my birthday.
  • Y'all be careful out there.
  • Carry on with vigor.

2errfa.jpg

• Good Morning, D-Leagueanites.
  • 68º in Johns Creek. Perfect morning.
  • I hear QB bumping around in the house with Lola.
  • Sold that place we bought for QB's brother 3 years ago. Gosh it sold quickly. We haven't closed yet.
  • Nothing going on here.
  • Except it's my birthday.
  • Y'all be careful out there.
  • Carry on with vigor.
Have a drink on me!

Good morning all from the Florida Gulf Coast.

Temp 75 degrees
High today 87 with a strong Gulf breeze

Sunshine currently with a 30 % chance of afternoon showers.

The coffee is strong and the fish are jumping. Plus it is scallop season and football is in the air. So----

life is good.
Welcome, SawneeCat. Post more here. We are an oasis.

Welcome Sawnee!!

Yeah everybody I knew had shag carpet back then. The deep shags were some of the most unsanitary things ever put in a house. Nasty stuff got down in the bottom and stayed there.
Especially when you had two kids under 4 years old crawling all over the floor. I had a neighbor who put it on the ceiling and walls of his TV room. He went to Graceland in Memphis and came back wanting to carpet his entire interior of the house. His wife put her foot down and said only the TV room and their bedroom ceiling around the mirror. I didn't ask any questions

Especially when you had two kids under 4 years old crawling all over the floor. I had a neighbor who put it on the ceiling and walls of his TV room. He went to Graceland in Memphis and came back wanting to carpet his entire interior of the house. His wife put her foot down and said only the TV room and their bedroom ceiling around the mirror. I didn't ask any questions

83-Dodge-Ram-150-van-3.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT