ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

:sunglasses:
Good morning from Lakeland, FL. Currently 77°F. Looking at low-90s with 20% rain chances.

Yesterday, I experienced first-hand the fury of an American Pit Bull terrier. Last night around 7, while walking Riley, my brother's Pit Bull, her collar snapped as we passed a fence with other dogs. She took off after them. Her lips and nose turned blood-red with rage. I'd only seen that once before in life. Anyway, a nice, attractive young lady helped put the leash around her neck and walked with us back to little brother's. Scary as hell.

I got nothing else. Y'all behave.
So is your newest crazy drunken escapade going to originate from Lakeland?? You’ll go missing for days, then wind up at a Truck Stop in Oklahoma.

Dammit, Austin make it happen! Love ya
:sunglasses:

You're a better man than I am. If I told my wife about an encounter like that she would not talk to me the rest of the day.
She doesn't get overtly jealous. Now if I would have brought chick home and introduced her, then she would have had a problem.

I would have been tempted to ask her if there was something she could show me to refresh my memory. But maybe it was better just to get out without a dent in your paint pan.

Still, that's a scary story Ymmot. The prospect of forgetting my 'encounters' with women in my single days from the 70s-90s is the main reason I'm terrified of Alzheimer's. But then, I probably have a lot fewer memories to juggle...

I remembered who she was this morning. We never even went on an actual date.

True. Ymmot should have kept that encounter to himself.
Nope. I don't keep secrets from her. Plus, I knew she'd get a kick out of it.

WE GOT TRAVIS!!!!!!!!

[banana]:basketball::cool2::basketball:[banana]

My anticipation for this team is like I just won a Ferrari, but I can't drive it until November.

/

My anticipation for this team is like I just won a Ferrari, but I can't drive it until November.
03b7813bf0de2321b801fbc92d34fa97.jpg

She doesn't get overtly jealous. Now if I would have brought chick home and introduced her, then she would have had a problem.

I remembered who she was this morning. We never even went on an actual date.

Nope. I don't keep secrets from her. Plus, I knew she'd get a kick out of it.
Just teasing ya.

[banana]:basketball::cool2::basketball:[banana]

It's 70 degrees with clear skies in Elgin OK. and one cup of coffee down. Took today and tomorrow off from work and will be pond jumping at FT. Sill in the mornings the next two days and taking my daughter where ever she wants to go in the afternoons. Look out large mouths, I am on a mission.

Good morning. I slept well last night. Been on a kick where I wake up around 0830 every morning.

I'll be leaving soon to pickup Dad this morning and head out to Etown to a piddler mall. Supposed to be a big one. A good time will had by all.

Friend stopped by yesterday with a gas grill for us to put together. I put a couple of huge racks of baby backs on the egg a couple of hours before he showed up. About the time we got started on the grill he had to go back home to meet with the air conditioning people. I went ahead and put the grill together myself but there were times when I could have used the extra hands. He was surprised when he got back an hour later.

Ribs turned out like they always do, tender, tasty, terrific. Really need to get started on my cook table. @Bert Higginbotha do you think that dude can still get that SS plate for me?

Good morning. I slept well last night. Been on a kick where I wake up around 0830 every morning.

I'll be leaving soon to pickup Dad this morning and head out to Etown to a piddler mall. Supposed to be a big one. A good time will had by all.

Friend stopped by yesterday with a gas grill for us to put together. I put a couple of huge racks of baby backs on the egg a couple of hours before he showed up. About the time we got started on the grill he had to go back home to meet with the air conditioning people. I went ahead and put the grill together myself but there were times when I could have used the extra hands. He was surprised when he got back an hour later.

Ribs turned out like they always do, tender, tasty, terrific. Really need to get started on my cook table. @Bert Higginbotha do you think that dude can still get that SS plate for me?
Be careful. It is hot.

Ymmot, what specifications on the stainless steel?

Rooster's team view
wx_65.png

1. Nick Richards - Surrounded by alpha dogs, I suspect he'll become a feared big man. The most room for improvement of his game is attitude and want to. He has talent and skill. I love the fact that he pushes back. Culture will cure his ills. Unlike some, I don't see Cauley-Stein, maybe Magloire.
  2. EJ Montgomery - Lots of upside. An immature talent with a great skill set. As a player will improve every game this year. Dominant big men developed slower than smaller ones, but eventually they rule the court. Love the fact that comparisons are being made to AD. I doubt he's here long enough to see that but you never know. Nice addition to the team.
  3. Reid Travis - Mature power forward, a hoss in the yard kind of player. Relentless fury in his game, brings a lunch pail, then eats yours.
  4. PJ Washington - Athletic, alpha dog that seems to enjoy punishing his opponent. Looking forward to seeing more primal screams of dominance.
  5. Keldon Johnson - Another alpha dog who knows he's the best player on the court, takes the challenge personal and is going show you.
  6. Tyler Herro - Knows where the basket is, stalks your weakness, can easily score more points than competitors and knows this.
  7. Immanuel Quickley - Versatile player, runs and guns. Comparison, maybe Tony Delk.
  8. Ashton Hagans - Seems to have it all. Re-classification was the correct move. Wants the ball, aware of teammates, thinks on the move with skills to feed them, can finish at the rim and has an improving jump shot.
  9. Jemarl Baker - If he is best shot of this crew he should change his name to Curry.
  10. Quade Green - Every team needs an tough, talented little man and Kentucky has a great one in Quade. Leadership that can run, pass, shoot and defend.
calipari0614b_500.jpg

My 'ol fishing bud and I used to go every Sunday morning to our spot (about 2 acres and fed by a creek. The channel was on the Eastside of the little lake. This one Sunday we should have bagged it because it had rained the night before and the water was very stained. Long story short ......... I was using a chrome spinner bait and caught a 16" Crappie that weighed over 3 pounds. I thought I had caught the Georgia record. The Georgia records is over 5 pounds so I did not have it. I should have released that big 'ol gal, but I filleted her and ate her. That is the biggest Crappie that I have ever caught or seen caught. It looked almost like a football.

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT