ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

DJOBs04XUAESN__.jpg

Last edited:
My newest Princess just left. She likes my bed. She crawled around in a circle until she found just the right spot. Problem was, the right spot was the edge of the bed! So her Uncle Ghost stayed right by her side. I think her parents enjoyed having adult time and conversation knowing that the baby was taken care of.

And spoiled. We have her all day Sunday!

• Good Morning, Everyone.
  • 57º in Johns Creek. Breezy. Not comfortable. Rainy lookin. Wish it was sunny.
  • The movie-makers are making some movie near our office. Last night as I was leaving I saw a guy pulling a rolling contraption down the sidewalk. I thought that one of his buddies was being pulled on that thing. It was a movie prop!! It looked like a corpse. Unbelievable. I asked about its cost. $25K.
  • I hope you sick and ailing ones are getting better today.
  • Naked man shoots up a Waffle House in Nashville killing 4. Crazy. Yep.
  • Have a nice day.
  • That's it.
  • As you were.

Woke up this morning and looked at the clock...0834 I'm stuck.

Getting ready to light a fire. If it doesn't work this time, well, I suppose I'll probably try it again. I've got a brush pile back there between the oak trees that I was going to burn anyway.

Coffee is tasting especially good this morning.

I only drank one beer yesterday, and one bottle of wine.

I wish that baseball still did it for me like it did when I was young.

I might try to weed eat today but probably more might than try.

I'm on permanent staycation.

I loves me some D league.

Woke up this morning and looked at the clock...0834 I'm stuck.

Getting ready to light a fire. If it doesn't work this time, well, I suppose I'll probably try it again. I've got a brush pile back there between the oak trees that I was going to burn anyway.

Coffee is tasting especially good this morning.

I only drank one beer yesterday, and one bottle of wine.

I wish that baseball still did it for me like it did when I was young.

I might try to weed eat today but probably more might than try.

I'm on permanent staycation.

I loves me some D league.
I had three bourbons yesterday, so Ymmot was a marginally better than Bert. But my coffee was really good this morning at 6am. Hell it is still good at 9:20am.

I have not watched baseball since they went on strike in 1994.

I love staycation. It is a lot better than wearing yourself out at a destination that is not as nice as home.

Morning everybody....already had my fill of coffee and some oatmeal.
Went into work this morning...Daddy's gotta make some money. Property taxes, wedding dress shopping, & graduation party coming up.
Had a great day yesterday....yard mowed, got a big honey-do crossed off the list, sunshine & warm, checked out the Art fest...bought some stuff, listened to some music, did my share of beer drinking. Daughter #2 didn't make it, #1 showed up instead.
We went to surprise birthday party (at a pizza joint) for my wife's former co-worker...she's turning 70. One problem...surprise was on us! Party is next week...[eyeroll]
FYI...when looking at an invitation, the date is just as critical as the time! oh...well.

Today is gonna be rainy....with a :100points:% of napping!

Still recovering from yesterday. Smiling tho. Forgot how everything is new to a 1 yr old. Her parents brought her entire play box with them. She’d rather explore my apartment. Played with my 12” fan (unplugged), my shoes, the waste can (empty), and any thing else we let her reach.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT