ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

BAD8s.gif

• 39º in Johns Creek. Too cold for sitting under the gazebo. Had to come in. Damn cold weather.
  • Dark Magic going.
  • All posts read and liked.
  • The male Mallard has returned. Glad something did not happen to him.
  • Hope RailroadCat is better.
  • Be safe, everyone.
  • As you were.
Thanks Don ,I really have a full week coming up. A biopsy. hematologist appointment and a MRI on my cervical spine and an injection in my lower lumber spine.
I have faith all will be fine.

Afternoon...for most.
Did some trash pick up at work for Earth Day celebration....and then threw it in our dumpster....to go to a landfill?
Seems kinda counter productive, but the entrance into the plant looks better. Got pizza out of the deal....
Hoping to get home and mow this afternoon...it's sunny right now.
Good luck railroadkarlanthonytowns!

Everybody is doing a great job today...keep it up!

Afternoon...for most.
Did some trash pick up at work for Earth Day celebration....and then threw it in our dumpster....to go to a landfill?
Seems kinda counter productive, but the entrance into the plant looks better. Got pizza out of the deal....
Hoping to get home and mow this afternoon...it's sunny right now.
Good luck railroadkarlanthonytowns!

Everybody is doing a great job today...keep it up!

Thanks OldEvilleCat I'm like Rooster, a tuff old Bird!

I just received a new phono preamp in the mail this afternoon. Sounds really good so far even though it hasn't had a chance to break-in yet.

Thunder Over Louisville tomorrow. It should be a really nice day. We usually see quite a few aircraft fly over the house since many of them take off and land from Bowman Field. Doesn't matter though. I'll be laying mulch for the folks for most of the day.

Enjoy your Friday D!

I fired up my charcoal making rig today. Sucker smoked like a freight train. Internet has lied to me again. My bad. Sorry neighbors.

My car sale has been put on hold until at least next Wednesday. Can't find the title and had to order a replacement today.

So I was out in the backyard working for about two hours before I realized I could go in the workshop and grab a cold beer. Work slowed down at that point and I decided to check out a lounge chair and make sure it was going to work properly for the season. Almost went to sleep.

My good friend and college room mate, Darryl Alan Buckingham, created Blue Head.

I don't like it but folks who like tequila say it is good.

837fdc5860aa294d1c244b868dd9be1f.jpg
Tequila is pretty interesting. Rooster, I'm assuming, is an anejo guy like me. The silver or blanco, is the least processed of the tequilas and will usually be harsher than a reposado or an anejo which are aged in wooden barrels. I've had good and bad of all of them.

Good morning good folks! Slept well last night but still woke up at 0830. That seems to be my default wake up time anymore.

My wife has been saying for two weeks that we were going to down to Thunder today. We weren't going to stand at the river and watch the show though. We were going to watch from her office on the 22nd floor. I'll put the odds at 25/75 that we actually go. I don't care either way.

Good morning from ATX. We're overcast with light sprinkles and 59°F. Expecting more precious rain around 6 pm and mid-70s later today.

Today's plan is work on a few projects and finish some other chores. I need to list some old stuff for sale on Craigslist.

Y'all behave.
Have you watched the new Andrew Zimmern show, "The List"? If not, he had a recent episode on Austin, where he went to Franklin Barbeque, Fresa's Chicken al Carbon, Guero's, The Big Kahuna, Bao'd Up, Jewboy Burgers, and Stubb's. I was just wondering if you've tried any of the places and if they're as good as the show said. I tried a place once featured on one of these food shows, and it wasn't as good as the hype.

https://austin.eater.com/2018/2/16/17018058/andrew-zimmern-list-austin-restaurants-travel-channel

ADVERTISEMENT