ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

Morning D
Headed to grocery; caught by the train so here I sit until it passes
Glad I brought coffee with me
It’s game day; first time I’ve really been nervous about a game this year . I was a little bit nervous about KU but didn’t expect a win. Today though...
Other than that, busy day ahead: cleaning, laundry, and need to start wrapping gifts.
Hope all are well
See you at game time
Go Cats!

Morning to all.
May or may not have celebrated a little too much last night.
Hopefully we can all celebrate around 3:15pm today!!
Gotta go to a family Christmas function today between 1-4...poor planning.
Enough coffee for me this morning...time to get crackin'
Go Big Blue!!!
C-A-T-S CATS CATS CATS!

Morning kids. Should be an interesting game. Saw where they lead the nation in offense. So, good test for our defense. FCC.

FCC VT is the 2nd rated team in the nation shooting the three. SGA's cousin is a freshman guard for VT. UK needs to guard the 3's, rebound as VT's weakness is rebounding at 113th in the nation! I never remember a UK not favored according to some formula against an unranked team in Rupp Arena. Hope the fans return today in full force. Go Big Blue.:basketball:

Nervous about the game, but I am nervous when a championship UK team plays the JV of the girls school for the blind.

Folks, we are always attacked by our "lack of following" when we brag about the most loved team on earth. Well write this truth down: UofL is playing in Madison Square Garden to a near empty house. Michigan is playing Detroit Mercy to a 'flat-out' empty house.

I but Rupp will be full.

BKO you have a wonderful face; hell you are a wonderful person.... I love your new picture. You owe me a kiss and hug! Don't tell Rob..............

Going to miss the game for a party at my wife's brothers home.
BIL's ?
sundayscience1_800x.jpg.62a43aaa03452afaeeb51e26a8bc6e3b.jpg

Man, I just found out some mind-boggling news this morning. My uncle passed away on October 23rd while incarcerated in FL. He was 72. He had been imprisoned for nearly 40 years total on various non-violent charges. I'll try finding out circumstances of death and disposition of body. Total mind-blower. He spent nearly 6 years at the Lexington, KY facility on federal charges and the rest at state facilities in FL.

Anyway, enough bad news. Let's go Cats!

Man, I just found out some mind-boggling news this morning. My uncle passed away on October 23rd while incarcerated in FL. He was 72. He had been imprisoned for nearly 40 years total on various non-violent charges. I'll try finding out circumstances of death and disposition of body. Total mind-blower. He spent nearly 6 years at the Lexington, KY facility on federal charges and the rest at state facilities in FL.

Anyway, enough bad news. Let's go Cats!
Damn, Austin.

Nervous about the game, but I am nervous when a championship UK team plays the JV of the girls school for the blind.

Folks, we are always attacked by our "lack of following" when we brag about the most loved team on earth. Well write this truth down: UofL is playing in Madison Square Garden to a near empty house. Michigan is playing Detroit Mercy to a 'flat-out' empty house.

I but Rupp will be full.

BKO you have a wonderful face; hell you are a wonderful person.... I love your new picture. You owe me a kiss and hug! Don't tell Rob..............
You’re making me blush Bert :smiley:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT