ADVERTISEMENT

D-League

I got in a little late because of roadwork on 400. If I had known about it I would have taken a different route home. I don't handle those delays very well after a hard day's work. My crew picked up a skip while I was in the traffic jam so that made it better. Skipping out on court is so stupid. If you skip something bad is going to happen to you.

v2468x12.jpg

That's a big old girl right there.

• Good Morning, folks.
  • 70º in Johns Creek. Sunny. Calm. VFR.
  • We need a day or three without rain. I'd go for that.
  • A good night's sleep. Feel pretty good. The knee stopped hurting.
  • No ducks.
  • Lola with me today. She is so adorable. Almost 7 months old. First clip tomorrow. I wonder what that will cost.
  • The Zoysia is freshly mowed. It's beautiful and perfect.
  • The Finches are working the bird feeder over. The Goldfish and Koi and Blue Gill are waiting for me to come with the flakes.
  • Watched an old movie last night. Separate Tables. English movie. PDG.
  • That is all. Have a great day. Be safe.
  • What are you doing?

I missed this for 2015 but still worth a post.
ap_16125554880875-50_custom-b897146edf2abaef71090831ba064b42f0c76fd0-s900-c85.jpg

That's one big diamond.

Nice. That's about the size of the one in my wife's wedding ring. She doesn't like to wear it much anymore. Since she has gotten older she doesn't like to call attention to herself so she just wears one of her four other smaller ones.

Working building a server.
Which OS?

Last server I built was for home use: Linux OS on a laptop. You'd be surprised how well it works.

Heh, worked for a state contractor 15 years ago. I was the IT department. Built several servers. Our "data center" consisted of an SDSL circuit with 5 IP addresses; 3 Linux boxes and one Win 2003 server. Great arrangement. Bandwidth only cost $69 / month.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT